- last post on May 7, 2013 by krazycurls101
- Well my hair is very very thick but it's not knotty it's curly but I have heat damage cause I wanted straight hair but I noticed that, that that the time I washed my hair and let it air dry it was still straight>
- last post on Apr 30, 2013 by jess_like_wahh
- i started my hair journey about a year ago but started to cheat by putting heat on my hair again ......but now i have officially started my hair journey and i am hoping to get my hair to my mid back by august 27th 2013 :)
- last post on Apr 12, 2013 by stardust7931
- I've chemically straightened my hair since middle school. I'm now 33 and have two little ones and have decided to stop and grow out my natural hair. I'm going all natural on my daughter's hair, I realize I also need to do the same.
- last post on Apr 4, 2013 by Queenxa
- my names Alanta, and my new years resolution was to get beautiful long hair! so i gave up heat and cuts. i started at the begging of 2013. i have type 3b hair and its about bra length. Im hoping to get between waist-hips by the end of summer 2013. xoxoxo
- last post on Apr 2, 2013 by ceyasea
- My name is Ceya (or Janey if you wish) I'm 23, and on the second year of my natural hair journey.
- last post on Mar 31, 2013 by somuchcurl
- My hair type is 3C and I am finishing my first year of college!
- last post on Mar 28, 2013 by Imani530
- My name is Imani and I am fifteen. I will be writing about my transitioning experience(which I am going through right now), giving advice, and how empowering it can be when you except yourself for who you are!
- last post on Mar 26, 2013 by newbienatural83
- I am hoping to blog about my experiences as a newbie to the 'natural' hair club. My hair type is 4c ( the roughest and toughest to grow) and so I hope to find some new tips as well as share tips that I learn along the yellow brick road.
- last post on Mar 25, 2013 by kimberley.st
- This is a story about a stubborn girl who didnt take her moms haircare advise,twist at night, oils and proper moisture.Instead she traveled along the road of hair diaster.Hair dyes,Sea water damage,texturizer... See what she learnt after the consequences
- last post on Mar 21, 2013 by couponcodes4u
- free online coupons 2013, free hot deals 2013, free online sales 2013, free online promotional codes 2013, free online discount codes 2013, free online coupon codes 2013
Moisture Retention Shampoo cleanses, softens, moisturizes and helps repair damaged, over-processed hair; sulfate-free. Winner of an Allure Best of Beauty Award 2011
Restorative Conditioner moisturizes and helps restore dry, damaged, over-processed hair. May be used as a leave-in or rinse out conditioner. Winner of a Natural Health Beauty Award 2011
Reconstructive Elixir is a natural oil-based treatment intensely hydrates and repairs hair and scalp while adding sheen; acts as a sealant to lock moisture into hair
Deep Treatment Masque deeply nourishes moisturizes and rejuvenates hair and scalp. May also be used as a leave-in treatment or styling cream