- last post on Sep 6, 2013 by NaturallyFine
- I am a natural 3b curly girl! I have super fine hair and have not found many bloggers/youtubers with hair like mine, so I decided to keep track my progress and share it without anyone who can relate!
- last post on Sep 2, 2013 by kaylabrigitte
- I've been straightening my hair for six years, non-stop. I hated my hair curly, until i kept seeing other girls with pretty curly ringlets like i used to have. So since June i have not straightened my hair and i'm so proud of myself.
- last post on Aug 30, 2013 by Amberlynnb
- I am on a long a tedious journey to get my bouncy spiral curls back. This will be a long process and a tough one because my hear isn't the healthiest. But with natural products and deep conditioners galore, I feel I what it takes to do it.
- last post on Aug 14, 2013 by hunnyobunny
- my name is brittney I wanted to grown the all natural healthy hair. and didnt belive black girls could. but now i finally chopped off like to a fade and im begining my journey. i started the green house effect for hair and im going to be doing this also.
- last post on Aug 13, 2013 by tkeyayang
- I have been natural for about two or three years. I would let it grow and then cut it off. I have used almost every product out there and couldn't find that one product till now. I did my finale Big Chop June 21 2013. My goal is to let it grow wit shea mo
- last post on Aug 7, 2013 by geminisg77
- I'm not a girly girl and I don't know much about how to take care of my hair properly so I figured it's about time I learn. I am in my 30s now so my plain ponytails and wraps are played out. It's time for a HEALTHY change
- last post on Aug 7, 2013 by KnyKny
- My name is KnyElah. I'm a transitioner. I've had relaxers since about 6 yrs old. Now going into college and becoming an adult, I want to know my coily, kinky hair. I want to get past shoulder length. This is my journey.
- last post on Jul 31, 2013 by boo13081
- My name is Martine and I bi-racial. I have African American, French, Italian, Native American Indian. I always relaxed my hair and 2 years ago I stopped relaxing. I'm writing about this journey I'm currently in. I want to help others with their transition
- last post on Jul 30, 2013 by Capri64
- It's hard to serve two masters. This is my second attempt at trying to go natural. However, I give in to the pressures of what family and friends have to say, over what I really want. I've changed hair styles many times but still long to be natural.
- last post on Jul 28, 2013 by missxia
- currently I'm a 15 year old girl who once hated my hair for being a hot curly mess. So i punished my poor little hair strands by constantly flat ironing it every day. on day my hair revolted and went straight and some was left curly and i cut it off.
Moisture Retention Shampoo cleanses, softens, moisturizes and helps repair damaged, over-processed hair; sulfate-free. Winner of an Allure Best of Beauty Award 2011
Restorative Conditioner moisturizes and helps restore dry, damaged, over-processed hair. May be used as a leave-in or rinse out conditioner. Winner of a Natural Health Beauty Award 2011
Reconstructive Elixir is a natural oil-based treatment intensely hydrates and repairs hair and scalp while adding sheen; acts as a sealant to lock moisture into hair
Deep Treatment Masque deeply nourishes moisturizes and rejuvenates hair and scalp. May also be used as a leave-in treatment or styling cream