The mop on my head
In my blogs I will share my daily hair routine to maybe help anyone out there with the same hair type as myself and also I would like to gain knowledge about new things I could try so please comment! Oooh I am also trying my hardest to grow out my hair xo
Displaying 1-1 of 1 posts
So I am going to start with my daily routine (usually daily, sometimes I just cant be bothered haha),
- first I take my hair out of my pineapple bun thing (cant exactly remember what its called) after waking up
- I then either spritz it with my homemade lavender spray and hand scrunch till dry
- or if my hair needs a wash or condition I will do that
- When wet I will put in a repair ends serum cream
- Then I will scrunch dry with an old 100% cotton t-shirt.
That is literally all I do!
I have tried using mousses but I have found they make my hair stick together in a straw-like way. If anyone has any suggestions how to get mousse to work better I would be very greatful to hear! I would like to possess a way to add more volume and curls to my hair.
It also seems that my hair is taking a long long time to grow and was wondering if anyone home remedies to make it grow longer, faster?
If anyone would like a recipe for my homemade lavender spray I would be happy to post it on my next blog! It smells great and makes the hair curl up and look shiny! xo
No Comments - Click to Add Comment