moisture anti-humectant

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

8 fl oz | Conditioner, Deep Conditioner, Mask

Product Rating: 4.33 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 45 reviews) Login to add your review

Deeeeeply intense conditioning, accented with Australian aloe, penetrates dry or damaged hair. Sure, it's really deep and super intense. But Moist 3 Minute Miracle, accented with natural Australian al Read More...

I bought this product thinking that eh, I would only need it as an emergency conditioner if I forget my stuff when going to my boyfriend's. Now....I know better. This stuff is so fantastic!! And it's cheap for what it did to my hair. I had a ton of hair spray in my hair because of a wedding, and boom, this stuff really repaired my hair. It looks like I put on a glossy coat to my hair, and I love it. One minor downfall is that I felt I needed more gel after for styling because it made my hair THAT soft. But whatever, I'll buy it over and over again!

This product really brings my hair back . I use it as a cowash in between my washes. Honey let me tell you this makes my 4c hair so soft and easy to deal with. Thank you Assuie!

I usually use this when I don't feel like letting my deep conditioner sit for a while or don't have the time to. For the great price, this stuff is AWESOME. 3 minutes to deep condition? You can't beat that. My curls pop before my eyes with this stuff and leaves my hair manageable. It's bang for the buck, literally. And of course, the bottle is pretty awesome too. Great product to keep hanging around for a lazy day or a travel product!

magic on the hair also come in a grate bottle

Where have i been?? This stuff is amazing! I deep conditioned over night with added oils and a little bit of honey and my hair felt like silk! It made detangling way more easier. I will definitely repurchase and keep this product in rotation.

Amazing, affordable, super slippery and smells great! A staple! Perfect for quick deep conditioning in the shower or I add oils to it and leave it on longer.

Amazing!!! It's thick, leaves my hair very moisturized and tons of slip when I detangle in the shower! Definite staple!!

I absolutely LOVE this conditioner. It's thick and creamy, and leaves my hair so soft, moisturized and manageable. It's also extremely inexpensive, which is a great plus.

I was a bit skeptical about this product as I normally leave my RO in for 5 minutes. The first time I used this...meh...nothing miraculous. However, I recently colored my hair again and it needed a DC to get its rhythm back. This time, my hair was wrapped in ultra moisture and felt like it did before the dye job. Knocking off a star as there is a silicone, but it is nothing that my Yes to Cukes low poo can't knock out. Will most likely purchase this again.

Loveeee this. Really helps my hair to be soft. I try to only use cones during the winter, so this really helps to hold moisture.

It's an OK product, I didn't feel much of a difference in my hair such as moisture but it's not bad.

Did nothing for my hair, besides leaving it slightly more limp than before. Also gave my hair that recognizable 'silicone-shine', which in this context isn't a good thing. The only thing that earns it a star for is the ingenious dispensing method, which I love. Overall, there are better deep treatments that don't contain the silicone that this does. If you're on a tight budget, there are many DIY treatment recipes to chose from.

I usually don't write reviews but I have to on this product! I have been plauged with the dreaded heat damage! I have tried everything but cutting it in an attempt to get rid of it. Well here's the miracle I was looking for! Literally after one use those straight ends began to curl up! Even the more severe damage I have is looking better! I will be using this once a week. $2.50 at cvs. Brilliant! The only reason I gave it four is because it has a cone in it. If you can get passed that then you're good!

Love it love it love it! My curls can't get enough of this conditioner. NO FRIZZY curls whenever I use it. Smells yummy and holds moisture In my hair even days after I've used it.

Before I went CG (something I may be giving up) I used this as a leave in, and didn't need anything else for styling. No gel, no hair spray or moose, this made my curls perfect and frizz free held them without crunch or any sort of build up, but I was also shampooing every day so I don't know if that had anything to do with it. It smells amazing and isn't too expensive. I may well go back to my old routine if my hair doesn't take to the c.g. method soon, (it's been a couple years...*sigh*)

This stuff worked so good in my hair I keep buying more, I wish It came in a bigger size. It is a very good product and I have to say it is very cheap in price but it works great! I love it, it moisturizes my hair, it provides very good slip and it leaves my curls so soft. I definitely recommend it!

Was surprised that something so cheap would work the way this did. The slip was amazing, it left my hair super soft, it smelled great and it left my hair very moisturized. Would definitely continue to purchase this.

I had heard so many reviews about this product Tht I had to give it a try my 3b curls just love it. It provides excellent slip and smells really good I use it as my deep conditioner and I leave it in my hair while I'm in the shower my curls are so bouncy and full of life after I apply.

I love this. It smells good. And moisturizes my hair and makes it manageable. Only thing is the container is too small, they should really make a bigger size.

I really wanted to like this product because of all the great reviews but, it was a bust. It was basically a normal conditioner with no extra moisture.

I love this conditioner for de-tangling and after a co-wash. As far as deep treatments its isn't the best but when I mix it with my Giovanni smooth as silk intense moisture conditioner it makes my hair incredibly soft and my curls nice and bouncy. It's a great conditioner to take with you while travelling because of its smaller size.

smells great but it didn't really moisturize my hair

Awesome for detangling after washes.

my hair get so soft

Me and my 3 year old (a 4a) use this stuff once a week. It leaves our hair soft and detangled and it doesn't take forever doing it. A must have for our house.

this stuff is wonderful. It leaves the hair soft; moisturized and detangled. As soon as I put it on it was instantly soft.

OMG let me tell you how good this stuff smells and how soft this makes my hair! I deep condition with this and detangle and its so heavenly i will never stop using this!

Pre CG: I liked this conditioner quite a bit, as it helped get my hair back on the right track after I fried it. But, it only helped to a certain extent. I do however have a friend with 3+ feet of slightly wavy hair that is PERFECTLY moisturized right down to the ends, which is unheard of. She recommended this to me and says she uses "buckets" of it. So, it obviously works really well for some people.

Makes my hair feel soft

I have spent thousands of $ trying every conditioner and deep conditioner on the market and this is still the best. I have really dry hair and this is the only one that leaves my hair soft and manageable. I use it with Aussie Moist Shampoo for every washing. I do not rinse it all the way out and my hair comes out soft and shiny every time.

Will use this once a week for now on! Made my hair so soft and manageable! Love it!

Smells floral/coconut-ty. Didn't provide much slip until I globbed it in my hair. I have a super thick patch at my crown and I had to detangle very slowly and gently with this one.

love it

Its okay,not the best but does the job**

LOVE IT!!!! Leaves my hair sooooo soft and smells soooo good!! Amazing!!

This conditioner is amazing!!! I have 4c hair and my daughter has 3c/4a hair and it works great for both of us... If I wanna add an extra treat to our hair I add an oil and our hair is soft, moist, with great shine!!!

I LOVE THIS DEEP CONDITIONER. The only reason that I haven't given it a perfect rating, is that it contains silicones (among other things) and I'm trying to move towards a more organic lifestyle. However, if you are a bit more flexible about the ingredients in your DC, then grab this up! (And you really cannot beat the price!)

By far my favorite inexpensive conditioner! AMAZING slip and great moisturizer and detangler for my 4a curls!

One word for thus product .. Amazing! The smell .... The thickness all wonderful. Now this is my first time using this which is why it onli gets 4 curls for now.. I am transitioning and this aussie 3 miracle along with the mooist conditioner .WOW ! Onli two strands n my hair are straight comared the usual.. Which is about 30!!!!! LOVE IT .. ABSOLUTELY A STAPLE PRODUCT OF MINE !

great, it is a must for thick hair!

Loved it! This conditioner made my hair easy to detangle. After a few minutes of wearing a shower cap, my hair was super soft. Best conditioner I have tried, so far!

This product leaves my hair super soft. I really like it.

Loved it! I can't even remember using the old 3 minute miracle, but this one was pretty darn new. For the price, I plan to make this part of my usual routine.

I found this to be a good deep conditioner. It gives "a little something more" than the original 3 Minute Miracle.

This left my hair feeling producty and gross after use. My hair was dull and frizzy, and it took shampooing to help get it back to it's normal state.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Melaleuce Alternifolia (tea tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract (Balm Mint Extract), Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, anti-humectant