anti-humectant

Paul Mitchell The Shine Hair Polishing Spray

4.2 oz. | Styler, Finisher, Refresher

Product Rating: 2.50 Curls (Rated 3/5 based on 6 reviews) Login to add your review

Delivers show-stopping shine for any hair type.
Benefits: Creates a silky smooth texture.
Bonus: Ideal for use before smoothing with a hot iron.
Details:* Lightweight silicones and a bl Read More...

I used to go to a Paul Mitchell salon way back in the day and I would ask my stylist to hit me with this product 3 times. I loved the shine it gave to my straight hair, I want to purchase it again and see how it works with my curls. I will say too much will leave your hair greasy.

super weak! its really greasy but evaporates into your hair and dissapears fast! i hate the watery yet super greasy texture. hate it.. returned it! ugh!

My curls were really shiny with this product. Nevertheless, I don't like that there are silicones in it.

I tried the Generic version of this product and was very disappointed- but I did not try the original. The smell was fantastic, but it was a bit oily. The mist was fine and almost felt dry. It did tame fly aways, but I wouldn't buy it again.

I like spray-on shine products like this, because they're easier to control.

Adds shine and makes hair soft. Nice scent.

Ingredients Cyclopentasiloxane, SD Alcohol 40B (SDA-CA-2877 Alcohol Denat), Isoeicosane, Phenyltrimethicone, Cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract (Henna), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract (Jojoba), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract (Rosemary), Isopropyl Alcohol, AMP Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein,Fragrance (Parfum), Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexylcinnamal
Ingredient Attributes: anti-humectant