moisture frizz control anti-humectant

Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam

6.8 ounces |

Product Rating: 4.31 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 39 reviews) Login to add your review

Basics: Enhances texture with long-lasting memory. Benefits: Controls frizz, adds shine and balances moisture. Bonus: Creates gorgeous, crunch-free, defined curls. Details: Styling and bodifying Read More...

I love this stuff. It smells good, it is conditioning, it gives me full bouncy waves/curls… what more could you ask for really!

GREAT STUFF! I have used this since Junior High (I am now a Senior in highschool) and it has never failed on my 2c/2b waves/curls! It can dry a little crispy, but it is VERY easy to scrunch it out. I get shine, volume, and definition. I've tried many mousses and gels, but I ALWAYS come back to this one. When I use it I get tons of compliments. The ONLY downfall to this product is that it has a STRONG pineapple/coconut smell. When I have a cold and use this it makes my stomach churn a bit from the smell. The majority of the smell disappears after a while, though. Overall, this is my holy grail mousse/foam!

This mousse has done great things for my hair! It defines my curls and leaves my hair looking like there is absolutely no product on them at all! The only thing bad about it is that it seems to not work as well for my hair in winter for some reason, but it still helps a little. Once warmer weather comes around, it really works and makes my hair great! I feel like it actually makes my hair healthier when I wear it, too! So soft and smells phenomenal! The price isn't bad either. It lasts quite a while.

Love this stuff! The smell is really nice, very tropical and the foam is thick, when scrunched right it won't dry crunchy. Sometimes I do get one or two crunchy curls, but that gets scrunched right out. This gives my hair volume and helps define my curls.

I LOVE Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam! It is my all time favorite mousse as it tames the frizz, keeps your curls in shape, does not make your hair crunchy, and it smells like coconut! I have tried hundreds of products but keep going back to this one.

Love it! Works great, doesn't dry out your hair! And smells nice.

Srunch n go! Puts moisture into curls. smells like cocunut!

Srunch n go! Puts moisture into curls. smells like cocunut!

This is my can't live without product!!! I love how it gives my curls body and definition.

the best product i've found so far that can do miracles with my hair !

I have used this product for a long time and it's always worked very very well on my 3b/3c curls. Looks great. A bit crunchy but good product. Keeps my hair moisturized too.

I really like this mousse and would consider it one of the best I have ever used. It is too expensive for my cheap self so I buy the Generic version at Sally's which is about six dollars.

This did not work for me. First time I had a big fuzz ball on my head but I thought it was the shampoo I had used. Second time (differnt poo) very crazy wiry, frizzy Einstein hair. 3rd time I had to rewash my hair after I was done drying it because it was turning into a Brillo pad. Some of its ingredients must not agree with my hair. I am going back for a refund.

This is the best moouse I have used so far. It is very moisturizing and gave me nice clumpy curls. My hair even looked more beautiful the next day! The smell is very light and lovely.

After all the reviews I went out and paid $24 for the sculpting foam. My hair was soft and smelled great however my curls were lifeless! My hair is really fine so I think it weighed down my curls(spirals) which ended up looking more like waves after I used this product. Great for conditioning!

This is another product that I have been very faithful to over the years (along w/ Biologe gelee). Positives: I use it when I am looking for more of a flirty look. It gives me big waves and curls and volume (the good kind;). I also think I may be addicted to the soft pineapple/coconut scent. Negatives: I need to use it w/ another curl creme/defiition product to make it hold better, and over time the alcohols and cones in it are drying to my hair. I am sadly looking to find a replacement for it for these reasons, although it is bar none, the very best mousse I have found as of yet.

I really like this mouse, it's very moisturizing, it leaves the hair very soft, it helps the curl form and hold it's shape without any stiffness.

I LOVE this mousse. I tried so many gels (ranging from Herbal Essences to Biosilk), and they are just too much for my very fine hair. Everything else I tried seems to either not have enough hold to begin with, or leave me with limp strands by the end of the day. This has great hold, not too crunchy, and doesn't weigh my curls down like most products do (as long as I don't use too much). I use it with Rusk Wired to give extra body, but I'm still experimenting. The Sculpting Foam is defnitely a staple though.

excellent mousse. ... even more awesome when you use a diffuser following Ouidad's diffusing instructions. ... Full curl formation with lively vounce, yet no frizz. .. Perfect curl control for extreme humidity.

I use the medium hold sculpting foam in combination with AG Re:coil and some watered down gel. It leaves my hair shiny and the curls are well defined. It gets a little crunchy when it air dries, but I can scrunch that out and it leaves my curls beautiful for the rest of the day. I tried to do my hair with just re:coil and gel, and it was NOT the same. This product makes all the difference.

Sculpting Foam was a staple for me 15 years ago (when I never had any complaints about my curls), but I stopped using it over time. When I saw the positive reviews here, I checked it out again and was thrilled with the results. Shiny, piecy curls that were very soft and had a lot of definition. No frizz, good second day hair. I used with a leave-in conditioner.

Love it! Works great for defining my wavy/curly hair when I let it dry naturally and helps control and moisturize when I blow dry it straight. Best mousse I've used!

This if the best product for curls so far! And I have tried EVERYTHING!!! It gives soft, bouncy, well defined curls with great hold and no stickness or crunch! IDEAL!!! (I have yet to test it in humidity tho.)

My hairdresser applied this to my hair once and I went crazy. The coconut tropical scent was wonderful. I let my hair airdry and I had bouncy pretty curls. I am anxious to use it with my blow dryer and diffuser and see the results.

amazing mousse! I have shiny, clumpy, soft and frizz free curls with using this alone! It has good hold, but I use a lot, and I didn't try it in high humidity. Love everything about this product!!

Argh! It accidently went in the first time and only 1 curly, stupid computer, sorry everyone!

I have to say that I have always been a "gel girl" but I LOVE this mouse. I normally use biolage gelee and have great results, but this gave me excellent curl formation and hold...only negative is that it doesn't do well in humidity. Conditions hair very well though. If i want more hold in humid weather i mix it with the gelee and I can't complain. Then I use Paul M. seal and shine spray. Overall I am happy with the results

Awesome.

This mousse is very conditioning and helps a lot with curl formation and clumping, especially when you diffuse. But unfortunately, it doesn't have a lot of hold.

This product is moisturizing and smells great. The hold doesn't hold up in humidity or at the end of the day, but if you have fine hair or if your curls are 3a or looser, this may be a good option.

This is the best mousse I have ever used, but I've always been a "gel person." Mousses just don't provide the hold and definition my tight frizz-prone ringlets need, but I would recommend this product to anyone! Plus, I love its coconut cream pie scent!!!

Best mousse ever invented. I have used this product exclusively for over 15 years! Great clumping, spirals, and soft texture. Gives me large, bouncy curls. Can use it almost everyday, but there is some build-up and excess frizz around day 4. Smells like a pina colada and worth the money; the large size lasts me 2 months.

Great product for my hair which is a 3C down from 4A due to very light relaxing and a Ouidad cut. I use regular hold - very moisturizing without any greasiness. I use this to style wet/damp 1 or 2 days after shampooing and stying with Ouidad Climate Control.

I can see why some would like this product. However, it didn't work great on my 4a hair. My hair is way too thick for this product. It provided hold and my hair felt soft from the conditioners but not enough curl definition.

The "core" of my styling products. I put ALOT of this in my hair and I don't have to use any other with it. This product works well if you have longer hair to diffuse flipped over.

Gives good curl formation with no stick or crunch.

This is one of my all-time favorite mousses. It's super moisturizing and gives great control and curl definition.

Water, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Copolymer, Isobutane, Propane, Panthenol, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Amidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41/3 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone, Hedychium Coronarium Extract (White Ginger), PEG 12 Dimethicone, Bisamino PEG/PPG 41/3 Aminoethyl PG Propyl Dimethicone/Algae Extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Extract (Henna), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract (Jojoba), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract (Rosemary), Cetrimonium Bromide, Propylene Glycol, Oleth 20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, frizz control, anti-humectant