moisture anti-humectant

Paul Mitchell The Conditioner

8.5 oz | Conditioner, Daily Conditioner

Product Rating: 4.19 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 21 reviews) Login to add your review

Balances Moisture: Moisturizing conditioners and Hawaiian Awapuhi help balance moisture and prevent dryness. Improves Texture: Wheat-derived conditioners smooth the surface and reduce static. Excell Read More...

Great water based leave in with lots of slip and moisture. I use it under my oils and cream for the LOC method. Absorbs nicely into my low porosity hair. Also use it as a refresher during the week. Hair type- low porosity fine strands, but very dense type 4a/b

Holy Grail leave-in for my wash and gos defines, elongates, smoothes, mild to moderate slip (BUT NOT A DETANGLING PRODUCT). This is LOVE in a bottle. Its blue and smells aquatic…maybe, its the algae, I couldn't tell you, but this with gel is AH-mazing! Worth every single penny. Defining, Shiny curls, coils, and kinks.

This stuff really works for me. I use very little, a little goes a long way and makes a huge difference. I put this on under my aussome volume mousse and they work great together. It has helped my hair so much that I have to take less trips to the salon. My hair dresser even complemented me on my hair health. I have 2C,3A and 3B curls LP. LD and Med texture

Absolutely LOVE this leave in conditioner! I have used it for yearssss and it never disappoints. I have 3a curls that can get dry and frizzy if I am not using the proper products. This will honestly transform your curls. It provides great moisture and makes your hair soft without weighing it down. This smell is not bright or flowery like a lot of hair products but it is not unpleasant, it is more of a clean scent. This leave in is also great as a curl revitalizer. I just put a little water and some of this product in my curls and BAM 2nd day curl that look fresh and defined. I really cannot say enough great things about it. It was my HG leave in for so long until I found Giovanni's direct leave in which I think provides a little more moisture. I will be switching between the two when I think my hair is getting "used" to one.

I love this stuff, I really like the smell but I could understand if you don't. It really moisturizes my hair and leave my hands soft. It has water soluble cones so if your CG you should be fine. In the summer I use this over my coconut oil, and under my deva curl ultra defining gel. I'm not using this in the summer just because its a little to watery for my taste.

I love this stuff, it makes hair soft and easier to detangle. I use it as a leave-in then apply a gel. Its great for taming the frizz.

I must say that this is THE ultimate leave-in conditioner that my hair has ever experienced. My hair gets drenched with moisture. I can't be without it!

I love this stuff it makes my curls pop! Thank God!

I've been using this stuff ever since I had hair! I love it

Great product!! I use it faithfully everyday. It works well with my hair and curls it up great...Also smells great!!

love it; always have. works great on my 3b/3c hair.

good results as leave in. It seems to help other products it has a fairly strong smell but it will not linger on your hair. It also moisturizes your skin as you rinse it off your hair.

I tried both the genuine brand (with white ginger) and the cheaper generic (without ginger). They both work pretty well. The genuine is clearer and the generic is cloudier, otherwise they work and smell alike (minty-ish). Good definition and absorption. I like to use a lot so there is a residue, but this totally disappears on dry hair. Works very well as a cushion for a gel.

I liked this leave in pretty well but it seemed to slowly make my hair dry. Well worth a try.

This used to be my HG. Great for fine hair. I have a huge size of this, and also a small travel size. The only problem is that most Paul Mitchell products strip color. Wah! I really wish they'd do something about this, 'cuz I love this product!

I used to agree with all the good reviews of this product until they changed the formula a few years ago. Sadly, the new formula makes my hair sticky and frizzy instead of the former beautiful, soft, bouncy, touchable curls experienced by others. So sad! After years of searching, I recently found a replacement I might even like better than the original - Wen by Chaz Dean's Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner. I use it as a leave-in and love it. If there are other curlies out there looking for the same curl-enhancing properties as the original The Conditioner, the Wen conditioner might be worth a try.

This is great for making hair soft. I like that it is a leave in and isn't sticky. I live in a hot humid climate and this makes my hair feel like silk and helps with the frizz.

This is awesome. Eventhough alone it may weigh hair down a little, it will totally form your curls. If you want soft, non-crunchy, touchable curls, yet don't want to use gel or mousse, this will work, and it air dries up relatively fast. When used together with thick crunchy gel you will get great curl formation and volume without the crunchiness. People will not keep their hands off your hair.

At first it worked well then after a few uses it made my hair hard.Probly the cones

EWW this stuff smells horriable..its blue and sticky and feels gross in my hair. I would NOT reccamend it.

I really like this. It moisturizes nicely & leaves my hair soft, shiny & nicely defined when used under a gel. If too much is used, it can weigh my hair down & I’m not a big fan of the scent. (3b)

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteth 2, Cetrimonium Bromide, Dimethicone Bisamino Hydroxypropyl Copolyol/White Ginger/Dimethicone Copolyol, Dimethicone Bisamino Hydroxypropyl Copolyol/Algae/Aloe Barbadensis/Chamomile/, Henna/Jojoba/Rosemary/Dimethicone Copolyol, Wheatgermamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Citric Acid, Fragrance, FD&C Blue 1 Aluminum Lake, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, anti-humectant