moisture detangling frizz control anti-humectant

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

6 oz/170 g | Conditioner, Mask
Product UPC: 070501026403

Product Rating: 3.14 Curls (Rated 3/5 based on 21 reviews) Login to add your review

Concentrated weekly treatment for soft, lustrous hair Professional - developed to treat extra dry, over-processed and color treated hair This intensive moisture treatment rescues even the most d Read More...

Smells great and my 3B curls loves this. The fact that it is considered no protein is even better. I've been using this conditioner since 2009.

Out of all the deep conditioning treatments I have used I would have to rank this as the worst. It left my hair dry and hard. I had to follow up with another deep conditioner to replace the moisture in my hair.

Not a fan as a dc alone, but when added to honey and EVOO it is a great pre-poo! Left on for 30 min. with plastic cap and my hair felt great after a cold rinse.

My hair is suffering from heat damage and so I decided to check this product out. Heard a lot of great reviews and was too excited to try it...well all in all..it made my hair more dry than it already is :/ and it took awhile to get it back to the state that my hair was in before using this. Didn't work for my 3b curls at all.

The only deep conditioner/mask I've used was Aussie and they seem to both do the same for my hair. I have what I think is heat damage and this definitely helps keep my hair soft (use it about 2x a week), but I think I might try something else when I'm done...who knows, I might come back to this.

I love this product!!! works great 4 my 3b/3c hair! check out my video review at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt4T_fdpe04&feature=channel_video_title

This is one of the best masks I have used in a while (for the price). I leave it in way longer than suggested to make sure my hair gets the most from it. it lasted me about two months and I deep conditioned with it weekly.

I ♥ this deep conditioner! Every time I use this product my hair is left with so much shine and is incredibly soft! It definitely does a great job moisturizing!

i like this a lot. it detangles really well, and it moisturizes really well also. It doesn't smell to good though. Not bad, but not good.

The best drug store deep conditioner that I've tried, but still not up to par with the salon quality stuff. It feels wonderful when you apply it--creamy and smooth--but it seems to fall short on the moisturizing part. Like the daily conditioner, I'm left with much more frizz than I'd like. And more frizz means more styling product which makes this a poor value in the long run.

i give this a 2 because i prefer a deep conditioner with more slip - so i added a conditioning oil to it - but by itself it does moisturize a little - i just prefer for my hair to feel more slick

This doesn't make my hair look nice, and maybe it's doing something in the long run, but it hasn't done a very good job moisturizing it as far I can tell. I agree with the reviewer who said it felt dry and course, almost crackily. I like putting it on though, it feels very creamy and smells like a traditional conditioner to me. By the way, it makes a fantastic shaving cream.

I love this stuff. I use it once a week as directed, but am tempted to use it more. My hair was having a tough time (dry, dull, lifeless). I started using this stuff and noticed a difference immediately. I have my happy curls back!

This wasn't moisturizing enough for my hair- it left it dry and hard to comb through. It's not worth the price, however cheap it is.

This left my hair feeling waxy and dry. It actually looked a bit worse after using it.

Wasnt' too impressed. I had high expectations for it and I didnt' see much difference in my hair after using it.

I love this mask! After I shampoo my hair, I just add a small amount of this to my hair and leave it in. It is amazing! My hair is soft, and so much easier to manage. Plus, it makes products hold on longer.

this product is great, every now and then when my hair feels damaged i just use this and it makes it feel soft and light.

My nose must be off, because the smell of this one just sends me off. It's awful, to me. It seemed to soften hair and moisturize, but I just can't get past the smell.

Nice rich, thick conditioner with good detangling properties. Made my hair nice and soft. Great product for a good price!

This is one of the best drugstore deep conditioners I've used. It's incredibly rich, smells amazing and makes a noticeable difference. My hair was much softer and shinier. And it's a bargain!

water, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cetearyl alcohol. ethylhexyl isononanoate, behenyl alcohol, meadowfoam sead oil, cyclohexasiloxane, olive fruit oil, sweet almond oil, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, behentrimonium methosulfate, trimethylsilylamodimethicone, panthenol, glycol stearate, ceteth-2, hydroxyethylcellulose, phoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben, citric acid, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxide, fragrance
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, detangling, frizz control, anti-humectant