moisture anti-humectant

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo with Orchid and Coconut Milk

10 oz | Cleanser

Product Rating: 3.20 Curls (Rated 3/5 based on 15 reviews) Login to add your review

Let me soak it to you. With a fusion of orchid & coconut milk. Repeat after me: I'm so quenched. It's time to take every strand off dry land. replenish your pretty, parched head with my form Read More...

If you like to de-tangle with shampoo this is for you but for frequent use it is drying to the hair. It cut my, what use to be 2 hour, shampoo& condition & de-tangle session down to 30-45 minutes (my hair is 4a&b). Just follow with a good deep conditioner and you'll be just fine. It's not curly girl friendly but my hair loves it some silicones!

More like hello silicones! The shampoo and conditioner made my hair waxy feeling.

Mostly good, however the smell can sometimes be a bit fake and unnatural. Not as good as the conditioner but still worth buying as it's a pretty cheap brand :D

I love this. It is my guilty, full of cones and sulfates, pleasure! Along with the conditioner, it guarantees me a good hair day. I just have to use a little bit to get a good lather, and it cleanses my hair without making it feel dry at all. It's not stripped! The only thing is this is probably not the best for my hair health-wise...but it smells good too. If there were a natural version of this, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

I honestly didnt think i would care for this shampoo, because my hair type is pretty much 3c, which a little 4a, and 3b here and there, but i loved this stuff ! It felt a litle drying at first, but when i used the conditioner right after, it was amazing. I think i will now use this as a staple clarifying shampoo.

This was very drying to my 4a hair. Wouldn't buy again.

I'm a bit confused about this product. When I go swimming, I take it with me soI can wash my hair. I only use this, brush it, then let it air dry, and I get moisturised, shiny, perfect corckscrews! But when I use it with a conditioner and other products, I don't! Worth a try, but it has sulfates :(

This shampoo is getting 1 curl simply because it does NOT hydrate your hair. It makes it frizzy and puffy, making each curl static and repel away from each other. If you do ever use this shampoo, make sure to follow up with a conditioner to bring your hair a more manageable state.

i dont like shampoos but if i had to grab one, it would be this, smells great like the conditioner

The conditioner didn't impress me much, but this stuff is the TRUTH. I don't shampoo with it often because I try not to use cones too often, but when I do use it...the lather is amazing with only a small amount, the smell is heavenly to the senses, and it's easy to rinse out. The only reason it gets 4 stars is because I don't like how dry it leaves my curls after use...but that's what conditioner is for. Besides it leaves my scalp feeling nice and moisturized, and it's called Hello HYDRATION. Therefore, it's doing something right.

I don't get the hype. Sure it smells fabulous, there's a nice lather and it cleans fairly well. But it dries out and roughens up my hair. It makes it frizzy and hard to comb. Take a pass on this one.

I really really like this shampoo, but not by itself. By itself, it doesn't do much for my curls, but it is very moisturizing for me. For the best curls ever, I wash and condition with Hello Hydration then I put it in some Curls Rock by Tigi. It works every time!

Since I'm on the CG routine I don't use this a ton but every once in awhile before or after I straighten my hair I'll pull it out again. It smells amazing and is very moisturizing on my hair. The second you put it on it just starts to bubble up!

I love this shampoo! It smells great and is super lathery. Very moisturizing. I tried the Herbal Essences Shampoo for curly hair and prefer the Hello Hydration.

I was knocked over by the rich, thick lather from this shampoo. With regular use, it was drying/roughed up my hair, but for the occasional poo, it was an okay choice.

water, ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, cocamide mea, glycol distearate, dimethicone, ammonium xylenesulfonate, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, fragrance, cetyl alcohol, polyquaternium-10, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate, disodium edta, peg 7m, citric acid, propylene glycol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, blue 1.
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, anti-humectant