Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo

6oz | Cleanser

Product Rating: 4.60 Curls (Rated 5/5 based on 5 reviews) Login to add your review

Anti-Residue Shampoo is a shampoo treatment that instantly removes up to 95% of dulling residue caused by shampoos, conditioners and styling products.

My favorite clarifying shampoo. It's harsh, but it does the job without extraneous ingredients. I wouldn't recommend using it once a week unless you really have buildup issues, but it's great if you're just starting CG and need to remove silicone residue. The best part--It's cheap and easily available. It also comes in a nice little bottle that's easy to store in a drawer when you don't need it.

I will always prefer this as my go-to clarifying shampoo. I use it every time I need a clean slate in the certain knowledge that my hair will look completely renewed and bouncy once I do a follow-up condition. It takes out everything, even products you couldn't get out with dish soap. This saved the day after that.

I wouldn't use this on a regular basis because this product is drying. However, it works great as a clarifying shampoo. My hair responded 10x better to my conditioner and leave-in after using this shampoo. I use it also to restore my hair after overconditioning

This is the best clarifying shampoo on the market and has been for years.

even though it has sulfates, i use it every Saturday to remove residue built up over the week from styling products. i always follow with a deep conditioning masque (or mask!) because it can dry my curls, making them frizzy.

Purified Water; Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate; Cocamide DEA; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Glycerin; Imidazolidinyl Urea; Methylparaben; Propylparaben; Citric Acid; Fragrance
Ingredient Attributes: