anti-humectant

VO5 Moisture Milks Strawberries and Cream Conditioner

15oz | Conditioner
Product UPC: 022400344140 022400344003

Product Rating: 4.29 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 45 reviews) Login to add your review

Rich Formula 2x Stronger Hair with soy milk protein. Experience the health and vitality of soy milk protein formula for beautiful hair. Treat yourself to the fragrance of fresh - picked strawberries. Read More...

I didn't think a conditioner this light could do such wonders as a detangler. Its great, I give it 4 curls as Im still looking for that one product that detangles my hair with minimal effort. I bought if for 89 cents. My hair tipe is 3b, probably wont work for type 4s

People are going to think I'm crazy, but this is the best product I have ever tried, and I've tried them all! My hair is 2C and super thick. I use as a cowash wash and go. It's also cg approved.

Cheap cheap cheap cheap. Nice lovely scent softening and great slip. Good price for good product but idk what the heck is in it with all of those scary ingredients. However, when Im in a pinch I WILL CERTAINLY BUY THIS

The slip on this for me is amazing. I think the slip only works for a looser curl and definitely not for 4a hair and up. It created some foam which is great for co-washing and i am in love with the price. It left my hair soft and clean. I really like the scent too. This will definitely be a staple for me.

Has no slip for me. I won't be buying this again regardless of its great price. I have to mix this with oils to get any use from it. Smells good though.

I know most people like this as a co-wash, but for me not necessarily. It makes my hair really dry, and the scent is a bit overbearing for me.

I have 2c, low porosity, fine hair and this conditioner is GREAT for detangling; it has great slip. It makes your hair super soft as well. My hair sucks this conditioner right up since it's so water-soluble. The smell is very sweet, which I don't mind because I like sweet. It doesn't leave a residue on your hair or scalp, there's no 'cones in it (which is AWESOME) and it's so cheap that you can buy three at a time without feeling guilty about it; this is great for all us product junkies out there. I would suggest that you only use this as a co-wash or a rinse out; it gives you great clumping and moisture but it's too watery to be a leave-in. My only complaint about this conditioner is that it's very watery; if it were a little thicker, it would be five curls. All-in-all, GREAT conditioner for a really great price! :-)

I LOVE this conditioner! And yes, I use it as a rinse-out/leave-in, not a co-wash. It's perfect for my hair, which is 2a, healthy, low porosity, but dry. My hair needs light moisture that absorbs easily, which is exactly this! Fantastic slip for me and I love the light smell. No residue means super shiny hair too. I just love this stuff. Oh, and the price can't be beat!

I am not a fan of this conditioner. I think it would be better for someone who has a type 3 or looser curl pattern. In order to detangle, I had to pour half the bottle on my head. Also, I don't like the smell. It's to sweet and fake smelling for me. This conditioner is way to thin to use for anything other than co-washing (no combing included). BUT it did make my hair softer, so I gave it 2 curls. And it's cheap.

I've been using VO5 for my wash and goes (which I didn't know had a name at the time) for as long as I can as I can remember. Ive always worn my hair natrual and this has been my go to conditioner. Initialy all of these other products for women of color were not available. So when I started to hear more about the Kinky Curly's and Shea Moisture I thought I needed to ditch the VO5. I wasnt sure if it was "healthy" enough for my hair. So I must say I am thrilled to see it on here with high ratings! I slather a lot of this conditioner on and leave t in as part of my styling technique. It leaves my hair soft managable and smells sooo good! It is thick and very creamy. I use gel to define my curls and thats it! I will ALWAYS keep a bottle of this in my cabinet! Most places sell it for $1.00!

OMG let me start by saying this stuff smells sooooooo darn good. The price point is better than great for a product that can be used in so many ways. I sometimes reach for it to do a mid week cowash and depending on my styling I may use a little as my leave-in. The consistancy is a little loose to me but it makes up for it with the slip. I just love this conditioner. The other V05 conditioners are good too, but I am a strawberry fan so this one is my favorite.

I love this stuff so much! I can find it for under a $1 anywhere it's sold, sometimes as cheap as 74 cents. It has protein my hair loves with none of the other junk in it. I use this for co-washing, detangling, and as leave-in. I can stock up and use big handfuls of it for my thick, coarse hair without going broke, and it leaves my hair soft & smelling great. I hope they never stop making it or change the formula!

This is garbage to my hair!!! I guess I got what I paid for. This conditioner had absolutely no slip for detangling and it stripped my hair leaving it soooo dry! Never buying this again!

I have 4c hair, this conditionner is the first one which can make my hair soft and manageable, like our local conditionner (africa).

The slip is wonderful in this product. I use it as a co-wash only, all the V05 conditioners make my scalp itch if I try to use as a leave in or styling aid (I wonder what that's about???). I am not crazy about the scent but for the price and the amount of conditioner my family and goes through (3 naturals in my household) you cannot beat it.

I was hoping this conditioner would hang the moon in the sky, and for me, it doesn't do that. It's a little thin for my liking, doesn't moisturize *quite* as much as I like, and the smell has something a little gross about it (kind of musky?) while you're in the shower, though that goes away as soon as you rinse it out. I have to say, though, it did a good job detangling, didn't leave residue, and my hair came out pretty nice the first day and lasted through to a second day. So, all in all, not bad for $.88! This is the best supermarket conditioner I've tried, for sure; I'm just giving it only 4 stars because there are other things (all more expensive, unfortunately) that work better.

My favorite dirt cheap conditioner!!!! It smells heavenly, detangles my thick mane, and it's guilt-free spending since it's less than $1 at most stores.

it smells nice but like no slip for me.

I love this stuff! Cheap, but it works like a dream in my hair. It's slippery enough to detangle with and smells great!

it only cost a dollar. Love. Great for co-washed

The Kroger by me has them for $0.79, so I stocked up on a lot, I mix this and the peach together in a spray bottle, along with some oils and water to use as a leave in, and it works great, I also use the herbal escapes kiwi and the Blackberry Sage Tea Therapy Revitalizing Conditioner to co-wash my hair!

I love this conditioner. Smells great and its cheap! Very moisturizing. One of my staple products.

I love this product, I rack up on these at my local 99 cent store, I use this product as a co-wash and a leave in conditioner, I also make a deep conditioner by adding olive and other oils, this product smells great and has a lot of instant slip. I love that it is silicon and sulfate free, it leave my hair feeling soft and bouncy

The slip is awesome, the smell is AMAZING, it feels luxorious and best of all... it costs me just 89 cents. Sold! It does give me some "bounce" in my hair due to the proteins in it, and it also moisturizes my hair, too. This is my HG co-wash.

This conditioner is my favorite leave in for wash and go or flexirod set hair. The best replacement for KCNT I've tried. Defines and smooths hair instantly. Great slip. Must have!

Best conditioner ever for putting protein back in your hair. It moisturizes and is great for detangling.

OMFG, I'm in LOVE with this stuff! I tried cowashing with this for the first time the other day, and it was amazing! After using it my hair felt like it was actually absorbing all my conditioners that I was using, and when it was drying it looked soo much smoother and was curling up more! It also softened my coarse hair in the back which is usually impossible for me. I got so excited I went out and bought about five more v05 conditioners haha GREAT STUFF!

I bought this product for the first time last week and I LOVE it. i heard good things about it plus it was on sale for 89 cents!!!! I use it for my co-wash and to detangle. works great with a good leave-in.

Love love love this product. Only the strawberries moisture milk works for me. The problem is I can't find it anywhere. It is good as a detangler and a conditioner under a leave in or gel for added moisture. Very moisturizing.

my hair really loves this hair conditioner! it has a nice watery texture and a delicious smell, very easy to distribute throughout my hair and easy to rinse out. It's very inexpensive too! i like that very much, especially since i also use it with water as my homemade spray/mist :] it helps when i'm styling my hair and i like how the strawberry smell stays with me. I personally am very fond of this conditioner. :]

I love this product for cowashing my hair loves the consistency of the conditioner. It not thick like other conditioners but it is perfect for my 3c/4a hair. My staple product versus the more expensive ones

This smells AWESOME, but it was very slippery and I had to use a lot to detangle (still worked though). I used it as a LI and it made my hair smell great and feel soft! Will purchase again, maybe I'll try a different kind (the tea tree one caught my eye)

My favorite co-washing conditioner. it has a fantastic smell and is fairly moisturizing. I usually use this in rotation with suave naturals. it's only a dollar and can be found everywhere.

This detangled well, but I had to use a lot of it though. It would have been the PERFECT conditioner if it was thicker

I knocked off a curl b/c I have no idea what the heck is in this stuff, but it's a great cowash and my curls always look so plump when I get out of the shower!

Doubted this at first, but it actually detangled my hair better than most expensive conditioners I've bought in the past! Can't beat the price. Smells amazing, too!

Great stuff, and not just because of the price! It is not too runny, and works well as a co wash.

I love it! The smell is divine, and it moisturizes well. I usually leave it on for a few minutes.

This product is amazing. It's inexpensive, smells great, and conditions well. I use it as my co-wash.

CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My kind of HOLY GRAIL.

I used to love this stuff mostly for the smell but i found out it was cg safe and now i love it more...and its super cheap

I really love this conditioner. I used it before going cg and was glad this wasn't one of the many products I had to toss (never realized how many products have 'cones in them). I can use it as a co-wash, if I mix in coconut oil I use it as a conditioner, or a could use it as a leave-in and not have to use any styling products for my 3b hair.

I love that this product is on the CG safe product list!! It has nothing but goodness for my hair. It has excellent slip and detangling properties. it doubles as a wash and conditioner. And the beat part of all..it only cost me $1.19 at the local walgreens!! I love it! The scent is heavenly!

Talk about bang for your buck! I saw this on a list of CG friendly products, and laughed. VO5?? No way will I use that. Then I thought, hey, it's less than a buck, what the heck. I am pleasantly surprised! An excellent daily wash and conditioner!

Love the smell! It's a pretty good conditioner from a drugstore.

Water Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Tocopherol Acetate, Biotin, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 20, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance Parfum, Red 33 CI 17200
Ingredient Attributes: anti-humectant