anti-humectant

Paul Mitchell Cleanse Awapuhi Shampoo

16.9 oz | Cleanser

Product Rating: 3.33 Curls (Rated 3/5 based on 6 reviews) Login to add your review

For all hair types. Suitable for daily use. For body and shine. Replenishes moisture. Excellent body wash. This ultra rich formula contains the Activated Moisturizing and Shine Blend of Hawaiian Read More...

I recently tried this shampoo and i have to say i love it. Its great to use as a stripper for your hair after product build up and leaves hair soft and moisturized and very clean. I say try it!

This shampoo really surprised me. I kept adding more and more and relathering in the shower because I thought my hair was still gunked up with product. The REASON I thought that wass because my hair DID NOT poof up and become a giant swollen mass like shampoo normally does, which is how I can tell it finally cut through the product that was coating my hair and weighing it down. This shampoo was able to clean my hair without my hair becoming a giant ball of tangles. I didn't have tangles, my hair didn't swell. In fact, I tried to pull my hair apart while fully sudsy and I was able to do it, no problem! Detangle with shampoo IN??? Crazy! I bought the sample size to try, and will now be purchasing the full. I don't know why I always believed the tale that when it comes to shampoo, there isn't much difference between drugstore and salong, because it's SO not true. Love this stuff. Oh and yes, my hair was squeaky clean, but I did three wash rinse and repeats :)

It smells nice but it stripped my colour out and made me itchy , never again.

love.

I have been using this shampoo for about 6 months - before I found Naturallycurly.com and all the info about to 'poo or not to 'poo. My hair is in great condition and I think this product has had a lot to do with that.

This was my HG until I discovered my hair color going away much too quickly. It's very nourishing. I only use this now if I haven't colored my hair for awhile. For dry fine hair, it's awesome.

water aqua, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide mea, cocamidopropyl betaine, bisamino peg, ppg-41, 3 aminoethyl pg-propyl dimethicone, hedychium coronarium white ginger, peg-12 dimethicone, bisamino peg, ppg-41, 3 aminoethyl pg-propyl dimethicone, algae, aloe barbadensis leaf, anthemis nobilis chamomile, henna, simmondsia chinensis jojoba, rosmarinus officinalis rosemary, peg-12 dimethicone, glycol stearate, peg-14m, tetrasodium edta, citric acid, sodium chloride, dmdm hydantoin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, fragrance parfum, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate
Ingredient Attributes: anti-humectant