moisture anti-humectant

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Fortifying Cream Conditioner

13 oz. | Conditioner, Daily Conditioner
Product UPC: 603084267415

Product Rating: 3.71 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 21 reviews) Login to add your review

Smooth and shine your dry and frizzy hair with this vitamin enriched conditioner by Garnier. Natural oils, botanical extracts and vitamins strengthen hair and improve manageability.

this was terrible my low porosity 3b/3c/4a hair dried so bad with this the leave in and shampoo. the day i put it in LEFT IN it would be soft the next day my hair would be dry and hard as a brillo pad(seriously)

I never though I would find a non 'ethnic' hair product that would work well for 3c and above hair but this product proved me wrong. This, and the entire Sleek N Shine line, leave my hair silky, with no crunch, and help the curls last even over night.

Big fan of this. Leaves my hair feeling moisturized and can't beat the price.

This is pretty good. I like it because it smooths my hair into manageable curls that define equally. Only thing is, oddly enough, it doesn't shine. Personally, I'm okay without shiny hair so I like to keep a bottle of this at all times.

pretty good! great at detangling in the shower and it was a great deep conditioner as well, i just added honey and it did wonders

I do love this product. I got 2 huge bottles from costco about a year and a half ago and just recently had to restock. My problem is that they changed the ingredients and the new bottle contains dimethicone and not the water soluble kind. Why do companies do this? If it aint broke don't fix it! I give the old formula 5 curls the new 2.

I use this as my leave in and it works wonders. My hair is hydrated and my curls look soft with little frizz.

I really like the new formula especially now that it's silicone free. It had great slip in my hair and very moisturizing. I will purchase this again.

Get it with the shampoo of you are gonna get it at all. Love this product!!!!!!!!

I love it! It smells so good and works wonders. I also have the shampoo and the duo helped my hair. My hair looks and feels so great. Get both of them. It's cheap and great!!!!

Ok but others are better, also if left in creates residue :/

This product rocks. I just started using it because of the good reviews and I'm amazed at how quickly it made a difference in my hair. My curls have never looked better. They are well defined and frizz free even on very humid days. The best part is that it smells great and it is cheap, cheap, cheap! You can't beat less than $4 for a great hair product. I'm so glad I tried it.

Apparently, the new formula is silicone-free, so I'll have to give that try sometime soon, but I really liked the old formula too. It moisturised my curls very well, and if it's moving towards a more all-natural formula, then I cannot see any reason why not to recommend it.

The new summer 2011 formula (the labels just changed as well) is silicone-free and contains argon oil. This conditioner gave me great moisture, springy-happy curls, and noticeably less frizz. In addition, I don't need as much conditioner as usual because, despite being thick, it disperses well.

I think they must have switched the ingredients to this because I just bought this a few days ago and the ingredients are completely different. This product was great, didn't have silicones, detangled and moisturized my hair as well as cutting down on my frizz.

This product eventually meant the death of my hair! It's full of silicones, and my hair is now brittle and dry. I made the mistake of using it to co-wash for an entire year. Mistake!! It's really really nice initially, and will leave your hair LOOKING great, (for a while) if you don't mind damage over the long-term...

A continual favorite! One of the best conditioners for cutting down on frizz. Plus it smells good!

I love this stuff! It really helps cut down on the frizz and leaves it so much shinier. Plus it smells awesome- I always get asked what perfume I'm wearing when I'm not wearing any! :-)

My hair was left frizzy and straw-like. I do not recommend this product or its shampoo counterpart.

this stuff is pretty good. i like the three minute masque better though

provides great moisture and wonderful slip. when using a detangling brush, it helps my curls clump nicely. reduces frizz like it says.

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Cetyl Esters, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Methylparaben, Avocado Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Trideceth-12, Citric Acid, Apricot Kernel Oil, Sugar Cane Extract, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, anti-humectant