moisture anti-humectant

Dove Moisturizing Conditioner

12 oz / 350 ml | Conditioner

Product Rating: 3.00 Curls (Rated 3/5 based on 10 reviews) Login to add your review

Leaves hair noticeably softer, smoother and more naturally vibrant

3C: I love this conditioner it leaves my hair feeling super soft & smooth.

I used the intense oil care moisturizing line as a leave in. It smells great and you can feel the moisture the moment it hits your hair.

I love this conditioner! It's super affordable and works great on my 2a hair. I'm surprised to see so many negative responses -- I don't find it to smell very strong, and keeps my hair very soft.

I love this product. It is cheap and it gives my hair moisture. I follow the CG routine and this product works well with it. My only complaint is that it has cones in it but so far I have not seen any ill effects from them and I have been using the product for 6 months.

LOVE this product!I use it as a leave-in product.I'm on the no-poo method and after I rinse my hair daily in the shower, I put a few pumps of this conditioner in my hand and comb it through my curls and I have healthy,hydrated, curls all day long.I love it so much that I bought the economy size from Costco.It usually lasts me about a month and a half.

this had no moisture whatsoever.

This was the first conditioner that introduced me to the concept that cyclopentasiloxane=frizz. It was the only change in the 1st reformulation and gave me major, serious, hard-to-remove frizz.

Again, it worked well for me for about a week. Smell is way too strong and left my hair very weighed down.

An ordinary conditioner but the fragrance was so intense that I had an allergic reaction.

Wonderful smell, beyond that I can't say much more about it as it did nothing for my hair.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Glycerin, Quaternium-18, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Lysine Hydrochloride, Silk Amino Acids [Alanine, Glycine, Serine, Arginine, Isoleucine, Cystine, Histidine, Glutamic Acid], Borage (Borago Officinalis) Extract [Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Eicosenoic Acid], Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, anti-humectant