moisture

Nature`s Gate Jojoba Revitalizing Conditioner for Damaged Hair

18oz | Conditioner, Daily Conditioner
Product UPC: 078347870044

Product Rating: 4.43 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 7 reviews) Login to add your review

Effectively conditions hair while helping restore lost moisture and proteins; ideal for everyday use on damaged hair. Natural, certified ingredients, including essential nutrients from panthenol (pro Read More...

I was surprised that it had slip and my hair was easy to detangle and I left it in for 3 minutes as directed.

I love using this product as a part of my co-wash! It smells nice (superfluous, but pleasant) and really hydrates my hair. It has a great price for a silicone free, paraben free, sulfate free product, and you actually get a reasonable amount of it. The only big issue I've have with it so far is it's thickness. I had to water it down to get it to a usable consistency.

Great for cowashing and detangling. I like how this conditioner helps keep my hair on my head! When I detangle my hair I barely loss any hair which is always a plus for me since I cowash almost every day in the summer.

This works better at getting knots out of my hair and making it feel silky than anything else I've ever used. I usually have to use tons of conditioner, and with this, I only need a little. My new favorite.

I really like this conditioner. I tried this because I had ran out of my favorite conditioner and needed something fast. I saw this in the health food store and looked it up on this website. I think this is an excellent conditioner. It made my hair very mositurized and had good slip. I will use this again. It is very economical.

I love this conditioner! So moisturizing. I only need to use a little. My hair feels healthy and detangled plus I really like that it doesn't have a strong fragrance to it.

recently i was at the 99cent store here in L.A. and saw Natures Gate Jojoba Conditioner .. thats right 99 cents...they sell it for six bucks where I usually shop.....well guess what it was great....no silicone which was drying out my hair in all these products and I had no frizz and my curls were real tight and well curly....made my hair soft and I will use it again especially at that price!!! I have spent big money on products that don't even come close!

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Viola Tricolor (Wild Pansy) Extract, Wheat Amino Acids, Soy Amino Acids, Arginine, Serine, Threonine, Stearalkonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
Ingredient Attributes: moisture