moisture detangling

Oyin Handmade Frank Juice Nourishing Herbal Leave-In

8 fl. oz. | Styler, Second Day Styler, Finisher, Refresher

Product Rating: 4.03 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 32 reviews) Login to add your review

"Frank Juice" is the same oil-free mixture of vegetable moisturizers and herbal essences; the same beautiful amber pump spray bottle. The change? The fragrance... the Frank Juice's scent is deepened a Read More...

This works great for me as a refresher and it wakes up hair and adds a nice finish to my wash and goes or twist. Especially great because it isn't too heavy it's a really light mist and the smell isn't over powering. Just don't over do it. I'd recommend it anyone, especially multi- textured curls like my own.

I sprayed the frank juice on my roots while I had kinky twists and no joke, I did not moisturize after that for a month and when I took my twists down my hair was softer than I've ever felt it!!! I'm an Oyin believer for sure.

I like it a lot! But the Juices and Berries smells awesome! The shine it gives my hair is amazing.

I love the smell and love the moisture! I've used Greg Juice and really liked it, so I decided to give the Frank Juice a try. I was cocerned about some of the reviews about the smell, but something told me to buy, and I am glad I did. I love earthy smells, so this was great for me. It works well for freshening up protective styles, or any time you want to add a little moisture.

Adds moisture but the smell is too strong/manly for me. A spicy, musky scent. Would be good for a man. Gave 2 stars for good ingredients and adding moisture.

My 4b texture hair doesn't respond well to this product, however it is a good substitute for apple cider after a cowash. It smells better than apple cider, and has a pH of 4.5. I try to only spray this on my scalp. When I spray it all over my hair, it begins to tangle. Good for restoring the pH of follicles after washing though. I'm not sure if I will buy this again to be honest.

The first time I purchased this product, I thought it was great. When I finished it, I wanted more and had a good basis for wanting to repurchase so I did. Now I don't know why I repurchased the product as it seems it has been reformulated and now I don't like it. It smells like some awful old musk cologne that grandpa just found out he had save up under something, somewhere. It moisturizes a bit but doesn't play well with other products and I do end up with tangles. So maybe Greg Juice?

I was in the mood to try something new and purchased this product... Don't think it's worth the price... With a little research I think it's something I could've made at home myself...

N/A

it was good to have around seeing that it sprayed. the smell was ok, got sick of it though. i'd use it again.

I was very excited to try this BUT I failed to see the line that said for anyone who loves a spicier scent. Has a very strong cinnamon scent. Just too strong for my liking. I couldn't really judge the product because I only spiced my hair 3 times and was feeling nauseous. 1 star just for scent alone, could not try the product fully.

This works so well on my daughters 3c hair. It's extremely moisturizing, smells so good and makes her hair feel like silk. All I need after I co wash her hair with As I am co wash, is some hair dew and a couple of sprays of this and she has silky, beautiful, frizz free curls full of shine. And it keeps her tangles away too!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been natural for over a year and this is the FIRST time my hair is still soft and supple the next day after my wash-n-go!! It smells amazing and it provides incredible moisture to my Sahara Desert dry 3c/4a hair!! I'll never go without this product.....EVERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used this after I washed and sealed my hair with oil. This spray is very moisturizing on wet and dry hair. Makes my hair feel light without being dry.

I received this as part of a curly cocktail and fell in love with it as a refresher for second, third, and fourth day curls. It smells lovely and comforting and has a light-slippery consistency. I wouldn't use it to detangle coarse hair (mine's 3c/4a) or anything, but to add a bit of conditioning and loosen up night-time hair in the morning, this product is a winner. Usually, I'd use some water mixed with a tiny bit of conditioner for this purpose, but my hair felt so much better sooner when I was using Frank Juice instead. I've run out now and am thinking of trying Greg Juice or Juice and Berries. These claim to be the same product just with different scents, but I've had bad experiences before trying new stuff just to get a new scent. We'll see. Just know that THIS one is a keeper.

Yes- I like this product. Not sticky- definitely refresh curls- smell is herbal but not overbearing. Probably will buy again.

I'm in love with this product! It's really helping me transition (I just did my big chop 1 week ago). I don't mind having 2nd day hair whenever I have this in reach. It smells great, too, and it quenches my curls whenever I haven't had time to wash/condition it that day.

I loved the smell and it did hydrate my hair. But it also left a gummy/oily residue on my hair so my curls were limp and sad looking. It looked like the old Jheri curl with too much activator. Not pretty. I got better results using my nieces suave detangler spray.

Smells great, give me hair great moisture. I use this as a quick fix whenever i feel my hair is getting dry and after i wash for the extra moisture.

I am not really sure why I am so fond of this product but I am. I use it as a second day refresher and my curls, twist, coils like it. The smell is exactly as the description states.

This product is very good to refresh braids. If you don't like scents, you would not like this product. Oyin handmade products are the bomb.

I have 3c/4a hair and my hair is loving this product. I love the spice smell and it leaves my hair feeling moisturized and shiny. Oyin has some great products.

I have 3c/4c hair and I Love this product. I spray it on my hair everyday under or over whatever product I decide to use that day.Gives my hair a nice shine and keeps it feeling and looking moisturized all day.

Awesome! Awesome! Did I mention Awesome? This is refreshingly moisturizing and makes my 4a/4b hair feel incredibly soft. I've been struggling to find a moisturizing leave-in conditioner and nothing cut it until I found this. It's awesome for 2nd and 3rd day curls too. And, it smells amazing.

Love Frank Juice it softens my curls! It has an earthy smell but tolerable. I like this scent the best out of the three. But I think I will try the juices and berries and mix it with my shine and define. This concoction will probably smell yummy!

I prefer this scent to the Greg Juice and Juices & Berries. I love this because it is versatile. I use it for everything from keeping my hair moist during styling to second day hair to moisturizing my 4a texture edges. I to use it alot. I wish they made a larger size option though.

I used this and Darcy's Botanicals Avocado & Honey Twisting Cream to do a bantu knot-out with my hair and it was absolutely divine. When I would re-twist my hair at night I would spray this on my hair instead of water and when I would untwist my hair in the morning it felt so soft; looked shinny and defined. This is a keeper.

My favorite scent out of all three. It leave my hair soft and moisturized w/o feeling tacky or greasy. Excellent for detangling.

I also tried this product when i ordered the curly cocktail for type 4a. I LOVE IT!!! It was great for bed head and it was a great softener. It prepared my hair for the long lovely coco light which i am also a big big fan of.

I received this product in the cocktail box for 4a type hair. I really liked it. It smells great and made my hair really soft. I wish they would us a different spray nozzle. The one I got jammed. I went thru the bottle in two weeks!

HI RONDA HERE, THERE WAS NO CURL, IT DETANGLE HAIR IN ONE MINUTES, BUT LEFT HAIR FEELING DRY

I love this product,it is my favorite leave in spray. It moisturizes my hair and leaves it smelling wonderful, like spices and citrus.Like most oyin products, a little goes along way,so no need to drench your hair in order for this to moisturize.

Aqueous Infusion of Equisetum hyemale (Shavegrass) Leaf, Lavandula officinalis (Lavender) buds, Urtica dioica (Nettle) Leaf, Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Flower, and Rosa centifolia (Red Rose) Petals, Linum usitatissiumum (Flax) Seeds (Organic), Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic), Vegetable Glycerin, Fragrance, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Citric Acid.
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, detangling