straightening

Blended Beauty Straight Pearl

250 ml | Styler, Finisher

Product Rating: 3.60 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 5 reviews) Login to add your review

A beantree-based gloss for maintaining straightened hair. Straight Pearl is not like any other gloss and contains no silicones or other plastics. It's the natural way to keep your hair straight longer Read More...

Bring this product Back! I do not always want to wear my hair curly. I like to switch it up so I can rock my new bands "straightened." This product gave my hair protection from the flat iron added shine and movement!

First of let me start by saying that I am a 3c/4a/Texlax with Fine Strands, High Density (ITS THICK IN THESE KINKS LOL) and Normal to High porosity. Now that is out of the way, lets get to the bread and butter of the review. Product Description: This product is a MOISTURIZER! not a styler, not a heat protectant, but a moisturizer. They market it as a serum, but if you examine the ingredients you will see water listed as the first ingredient and BTMS is listed among the first couple ingredients, which tells me that moisture is most definitely present. However, this moisturizer is design to be use on straighten hair. How I used it: I applied to already straighten hair nightly and seal with a light oil (my oil of choice is Argan) My experience: I friggadin LOVEEEE THIS STUFF! I used it on my straightened hair for about a week straight and not once did I have an issue with reversion (a.k.a poofiness or frizzes). My edges (which is the easiest to revert) stayed smooth until my wash day. Another thing I like about this product is is adequately moisturized my hair. I like this the most because I use very little moisturizer on my straight hair (for obvious reasons). Also it did not weigh my hair down, I had swang for almost 6 days straight. All in all I love this product and it is definitely a staple for me. I don't use heat often, but when I do this will be my moisturizer of choice.:)

My hair is very fine and thin when straight. In its natural state, it’s very kinky. I had lost 5” of length on my left side and 3” on my right after a stylist used a relaxer that was too strong. I don’t have the guts to do the big chop so I’m transitioning and I figured I would use this in the meantime until I get some length back before I change to a straw set. So I applied this product two different times to my hair. The first time before I flat ironed and the second time after flat ironing. Both times my hair was left very dull looking; whatever shine I had was gone, my hair had no life to it, and became stiff after applying. I tried to apply as little as possible, yet enough to cover all my hair and the ends. But this product just didn’t work for me. Also, as another commenter stated, it does smell like lotion.

i used it with the straightening glaze. with this product, i focused on the roots and the ends. The consistency is hard to describe. It looks like a cream, but then you touch it and it's SO light and fluffy and sort of oily. You only need a dab per section of hair. My hair was VERY soft. granted, i never flat ironed my natural hair before and i realized i have fine hair. I used it as a heat protectant, but realized it doesn't even say that it's supposed to BE one. just something to help with the shine? I was confused...and a bit scared. But the ingredients are yummy and my coils popped RIGHT back. if you actually flat iron your hair often, i would recommend it.

I am not a fan of this product. I thought it would aid in flat ironing my hair, but it made my 3c-4a hair really greasy. Maybe I used too much? This will be going to the back of my hair products cabinet.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Esters, Capryl Isostearate, Fragrance, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Silk Powder.
Ingredient Attributes: straightening