moisture detangling anti-humectant

KMS California Curl Up Conditioner Revitalisant

8.5 fl oz / 250 ml | Conditioner, Daily Conditioner
Product UPC: 741655404347

Product Rating: 4.00 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 9 reviews) Login to add your review

With a burst of orange and mint, this conditioner intensely moisturizes dry curls. Innovative IOPS technology keeps curls soft, bouncy and tangle free.

You're either going to LOVE the smell of this, or absolutely HATE the smell of this product lol. Me, I love it. After straightening my hair for many years I've started using this conditioner along with the shampoo to rejuvinate my curls again. It has wonders for me. The reason I gave 4 instead of 5 is the price. It's expensive unfortunatly.

Love it

I really like this conditioner - lots of slip and a great detangler. Only reason I gave it 4 instead of a 5 was because of the smell - yuck!!!

Super moisturizing, smells great, and leaves your hair smooth.

I experienced that this conditioner enhanced my curls. I love the results.

Great smelling conditioner. Definitely enhances the curls. Very moisturizing

Found it at Rite Aid for 75% off, so I had to try it! Must work great, because I have had more compliments on my hair lately. I went back to Rite Aid and bought them out!

None of the curl boosting of the old formula. Not a lot of moisture but good detangling. Lots of frizz surface later in the day. Good shine.

A nice daily conditioner.

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minerale, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Maize Starch, Panthenol, Steartrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Citrus auratium dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Quaternium-80, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, PCA, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone Copolyol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance/Parfum, Orange 4/CI 15510.
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, detangling, anti-humectant