moisture anti-humectant

Tresemme Curl Hydration Lotion Creme

6 fl.oz. | Styler
Product UPC: 022400624204

Product Rating: 3.00 Curls (Rated 3/5 based on 16 reviews) Login to add your review

Hydrating potion keeps your curls and waves healthy, moisturized, shiny and in control. Deposits rich nutrients for the healthy look you want. Banishes flyaways and frizzies. Keeps your curls from loo Read More...

this product didn't hydrate or add any moisture to my hair. but it did make my hair curl up more. which i liked since i have heat damage

I love this product!! It's a thin light conditioner that I had to use a little more of but I like that I could use more or less. It's extremely cost effective under $4 a bottle. As soon as I put it on and went to scrunch my thin fine long hair I could see that it was working. My hair was very soft and curly!! I'm outside alot in the wind and normally wear my hair down and with this product in my hair I had no tangles and curls all day long. NO crunchy curls at all !!!!! I also used it with the Tresemme curl locking styling spray and had even more definition really loved them together also!

It's a nice enough creme, but needs to be layered with another finishing product before I am ready for public viewing.

I just bought this along with the Tresemme Flawless Curls Mousse yesterday. I used both products so I cannot tell you what one would be like without the other but my curls look great! This is just a leave in conditioner so I would not expect to use it like a styling product and get any more definition or curl than you typically would. When combined with the mousse though, I got beautiful, soft, frizz free curls. A previous reviewer stated that it was not CG but the only cone I see in it is a PEG one so I do believe it is CG. One thing that concerns me is that both of these products have a form of protein in them and I worry about overdoing the protein. We shall see how my hair looks after some time of use.

I live in a tropical island, and I'm going to the beach at least twice a week. During these summer months I have found this product to be just what I need when I'm coming out of the water and don't want my hair to dry out and become completely frizzy. It keeps it very soft, but not necessarily perfectly defined... which doesn't matter so much to me since i'm at the beach. My only problem with the product is that there's not a lot in the bottle and I have to use a good 4- 5 pumps to really saturate my twa and get the results i need.

Once I come out the shower I put this product in my hair (when it's still damp). I scrunch it in. Then I apply moose & just a little bit of Garnier Fructis anti-frizz serum. I like how it makes my hair look. I have 3a thin curly hair.

this product is good. when i first used it i was thrilled with it. my hair curled up so nice. but after a little bit of using it my curls got so loose and wouldn't curl up properly. i think it builds up.

I didn't see any difference in my hair when I used this product. It gave me a little moisture, but not mutch. If anything, it wheighed my hair down and made it wavy insted of curly.

Disappointment!! This was one of the first products I used when going natural and It was horrible! did nothing for my hair. I don't even think it's for black hair. frizzy, dry, and full of chemicals. I will NEVER use this again.

I love this product! I use it when my hair is soaking wet as a leave-in conditioner. I put A LOT on my hair- about 2 squirts for each section of my hair. Then I add a dime size amount of frizz control serum. Then, I comb through it and twirl each curl around my finger to define the curls. After that, I add a clip in the front of my hair to pull a few strands out of my face and adjust some curls by twisting again. After that I just let it air dry. Don't touch your hair when it dries or it will frizz. When it's dry though, it is beautiful! I have defined, shiny, frizz-free curls! Try this product but only by using my technique, especially if you also have type 3b! I don't have to use any other products after this!

PLEASE! I bought this to save money on more expensive products...it did nothing for my hair whatsoever except give me flakes.

Great as a sort of leave-in-conditioner, I would recommend using this before you but any defining cremes or any of the like on. Used by itself, its pretty useless.

Honestly, this didn't do much. I have a mix between 3a and 3b and when I put this in, I didn't see or feel a single difference. Not really any hydration. What it DID do was harden my curls, which I did not want. Save your money and try something else.

This cream gave me a lot of rough, scratchy frizz instead of moisture. My hair was a poofball of no definition.

I wasn't completely sure if this was supposed to offer styling properties or just hydration. Used with Tresemmé's Curl Definition Jelly, it's wonderful -- great curl formation and definition. Used on its own, not a styler to recommend.

I use this on my soaking wet hair after I shower and it's a great leave in, not cg of course but I'm not cg either. It keeps my hair moisturized until I want to start styling, which can sometimes be up to an hour after I put this on. It's a great product!

water, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, behentrimonium chloride, DMDM hydantoin, steareth-21, fragrance, disodium EDTA, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl benzoate, limonene, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, alpha-isomethyl ionone, polysorbate-20, cinnamidopropyltrimonium chloride, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, biotin
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, anti-humectant