moisture detangling anti-humectant

Curls Coconut Sublime Moisturizing Conditioner

14 fl. oz. | Conditioner, Daily Conditioner

Product Rating: 4.02 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 61 reviews) Login to add your review

Looking for a conditioner that provides MAXIMUM moisture and softness for your dry curly tresses? Look no further. Coconut Sublime Conditioner is guaranteed to soften the kinkiest curl, moisturize the Read More...

It is a decent rinse out conditioner at best. I consider it to be over pricey, it has this fake scent to it that I don't really care for. Plus I feel that you don't get enough for your money. People with natural/curly hair go through conditioner quicker than they do shampoo. This product provide a lot if slip, nor a lot if moisture either. And, it didn't make my hair any easier to detangle afterwards than if I had never used this product. I definitely will not be re-purchasing this stuff for sure.

my hair just loved it. The smell is delicious. It leave your hair soft, and my hair just sucks it up like its eating it.

This didn't work as a rinse out conditioner for my 4a/3c curls/coils, it just didn't have enough slip and it didn't soften my hair, but it did an awesome job as a deep conditioner on dry hair. It left my hair soft and tangle free, It did everything I wish it did as a rinse out. For reference I normally deep condition before I shampoo, I just drench my dry hair with conditioner and let it sit for 30-45 minutes.

I wish I can give this product more stars, however the slip on this product is poor. I have 3c/4a hair, my sister has 4a/4b hair. We both agreed that it just didn't feel soft enough. Didnt feel like I was putting anything on my hair. However, it did become slightly easier to run a comb through, and the smell is candy-like and yummy. Other than that, the price and the amount you get from this product isn't really worth it, and the product doesn't live up to what it says it can do.

Aside from the DELICIOUS scent, this conditioner made my curls extremely soft and easy to manage while I was detangling. And I didn't have to use too much to get the job done.

This conditioner smells AMAZING! Its very moisturizing and leave my hair very soft and frizz free. The only thin I don't like about this product is the size of the bottle. I could only use it 5 times and that is not enough for the price of the product.

An incredibly moisturizing conditioner. It's a great foundational step to styling with another Curls product. I am very pleased.

I love it! The smell is a little over powering, but none the less good. That's half the battle right there. I used it as a regular rinse out conditioner, and a leave in. I use the matching cleanser with it also. I use the glamour curls as a styler. This is a great product, not perfect but great. Definetly a staple:)

I bought the sample kit from a nearby Target. I already used the cleanser...so I knew how that would feel. But this conditioner is the best thing since sliced bread lol. I didnt have to spend 20 mins in the shower trying to comb through a conditioner through hair! It only took me 10min intead. I will definitely be using this with the cleanser again.... Did I mention it smells like cake?

I was so excited to try this conditioner. The first thing I was attracted to was the smell. It smells like cupcakes. During application, slip was good and it immediately softened my hair for easy detangling. The directions say to rinse after 1-5 minutes but I left this in for 45 minutes with a plastic cap. After rinsing, my hair felt coated. It wasn't dry but it wasn't really soft. I followed with Naptural85's rhassoul clay wash mixture and rinsed after about 5 minutes. I thought that would do the trick. Nope. It still felt coated. I typically use strictly organic products so maybe my hair didn't have a good reaction to this because it isn't used to some of the synthetic ingredients that are in this. *sigh* Disappointed. I'll be returning it tomorrow.

How I used it? Deep condition. Purchased in the Transitioning kit. I have nothing positive to say, the worst conditioner ever. No slip, doesn't moisturize, did absolutely nothing for my hair. Would I buy this again? No.

It smells so good I almost want to eat it. Great conditioner, I can detangle my very porous and dry hair easily and gives a nice shine to my hair. I was lucky enough to get a bottle with a dispenser so it very easy to get out of under the shower. Would be better this would become a standard. But overall one of my favorit products and a HG.

Very good for detangling.

I love curls! It smelled amazing and it detangles extremely well! I also love it as a regular wash-out. I left it in my hair as a LI too! It has multiple uses which I LOVE in a product!

This conditioner detangles and makes my hair soft and smells great. People always sniff my hair when I use this conditioner.

I love this conditioner. I have used this and the Curlada at Sally's and can't find any difference. The only thing I can find different is the carmel coloring. This works great with the cleansing conditioner; one compliments the other. These are great products.

I would say this is pretty top notch. Very moisturizing and smooth. It rinses really well and I also add some back on as a leave-in. I only wish it wasn't so expensive and that the smell actually stayed on my hair.

I LOVEEEE this conditioner ! This is my staple conditioner. It has great slip, it's supeerrrr moisturizing, it's great at detangling, and the best part...IT SMELLS AMAZING!! No other conditioner gets me so...excited! I used to use it when I was finger detangling at the beginning of the summer and loved it (haven't gotten anything better) but stopped using it because I needed to use so much when finger detangling so I really only got 3 or 4 uses out of it. However, I'm going to start using it again and if it worked so well when finger detangling, I know it'll amazing when detangling with a paddle brush. Best of all, my curls will be soooo moisturized and look nice and healthy!

If as other reviewers say, this is the same as Curls brand "Coconut Curlada" then I have to say this product is amazing. I stopped using shampoo, and just use this product every time I was my hair, and use Cocunut Creme Brule for my styling cream to define curls and eliminate frizz with Cantu leave in conditioner and I add a little bit of mousse, and I am set. I am so happy I found this product. I don't see the need to use any other kind of conditioner. Definitely recommend!

This product is very creamy and probably wouldn't work for me without the shampoo that goes with it. It leaves my hair feeling soft and no residue left over. Actually it even takes care of the frizz too...or is that the shampoo? anyway i like the brand it it has been my top best. Only thing.. it may have coconut pieces in the conditioner but, it's not alot and not noticeable unless you wince really hard. I can't complain because I have no allergies to it but, you get a small cooling sensation but not as bad as dr. miracle products.

I love this product it leaves my curls soft and moisturized and the smell is so sweet!! Two thumbs up.

I'd read about this conditioner on a blog somewhere and I wanted to try it. I bought what I thought was this conditioner at Sally Beauty Supply. At the time I had no idea CURLS had 2 different lines (retail and salon? I don't know). So I assume I bought the "retail" conditioner. (It's called Coconut Curlada.) Why am I putting a review for Coconut Curlada in the reviews for Coconut Sublime? I guess just in case I can help others who may be confused about the products. I compared the ingredients lists of the products I bought at Sally's and the ingredients listed on CURLS website. The ingredients list for the Coconut Sublime Conditioner on the CURLS.biz website are exactly the same as the one listed on my Sally's bottle of Coconut Curlada. I think the difference is that Coconut Sublime comes in a cool-looking 14 oz. "champagne" bottle and Coconut Curlada comes in a boring-looking stock 8 oz. bottle. Next time I'm buying here at Curl Mart, because I want that 14 oz bottle! The product I have (Curlada), (assuming it is the same only in a smaller ugly bottle), is the most fantastic smelling hair product...ever. I want to drink it. It smells like pineapple upside down cake, or a warm pineapple caramel dessert. It makes my hair smell delicious. In addition to the wonderful scent, this is a good detangler and moisturizer. I haven't used it as a leave-in, yet, because it seems to be a little heavy for my hair, but I really like it as a rinse-out. I don't need to use as much as I do of other conditioners, which is always nice... I feel like I spend half my life buying hair conditioners that run out too quickly. This is a thick, creamy, luxurious conditioner that will probably work well for medium-thick hair. It might be kind of heavy for thin hair. (I don't know for sure, so don't take my word for it). I rated this with 4 stars rather than 5 because it doesn't seem to affect my curls one way or the other. For example, Kinky Curly Knot Today makes my hair instantly feel thicker and springy and bouncy. Curlada makes my hair feel soft, and smooth, but so do lots of other conditioners. I enjoy the scent very much, though. It's uplifting and fun, and worth the purchase of this as a detangler and moisturizer. Next time I'll definitely buy the bigger bottle here! That should be soon, because an 8 oz. bottle won't last long at all in my house.

I actually like this product. It smells great, leaves your hair soft and really cleans your hair. The only thing missing from this product is the slip but other than that its definitely worth it.

used it again today had much better results. I dont know why and I also looked up the ingredents to this conditioner and the coconut curladd and they are the same. So I dont understand why some say that its a dumbed down version at target that cost 9.99 because only diffrence I saw was the price and that this on that is $16.00 had carmel coloring, thats it I LOOKED AT ALL OF THE INGREDENTS one by one so I dont why the names are different. Maybe someone can tell me whats the difference.

Today I used Coconut Curladd Conditioner and Hello hydration conditioner from Clariol. In comparison I LOVE THE WAY the Curls conditioner smells like coconut cake I give the smell "8" out of 10 on a scale of 0-10 For HH I give it a "6" out of 10. For Slip I give Hello Hydration" 9" out of 10 on a scale of 0-10 cause my hands slid through my hair with ease and detangling was a breez! For the coconut curladd I give it a 6 out of 10 for slip. For Detangle factor it had to put a little effort and use a wide tooth comb so i give it "7" out of 10. For Hello hydration Detangle factor I give it an "8" out of 10. For price Hello hydration blows this out the water cause I got it on sale today for 2.50$ at target, and Curls 8oz. bottle of Coconut conditioner cost $9.99. They both work fairly well both made my hair look great but if you worried about the ingredient factor than curls is definately a better product naturally. But, if not I feel Hello Hydration works almost as good! Unique 3b/3c ~ ~ ~ 3 1/2 curls

This conditioner smells wonderful and works well as a softener and detangler. It's not as moisturizing as other conditioners I really like (i.e. One Condition), but it's perfect for rinsing and combing. My 4 year old daughter loves this, and it does a beautiful job of keeping her hair bouncy and shiny. Violinjazzr, your stylist needs to go back to beauty school. The second ingredient in this conditioner is Cetyl Alcohol, which is a non-ionic surfectant that acts as an emulsifier (helps oil and water mix). It's used in millions of products to soften hair and skin. In this formulation, the Cetearyl Alcohol is an emulsifying wax that is used as a moisturizer. Both ingredients are known to help reduce moisture loss in damaged, dry hair and to reduce hair breakage.

This conditioner is quite beautiful and detangling. I love it. I just don't love the price...

This product was not as great as I thought it would be for moisturizing. By itself, it basically did nothing remarkable for my hair. BUT the smell is delicious and long lasting (I smell it in my hair for daysss after I put it in and I love the smell) so I've just started adding it to my deep conditioner and leave in conditioner. I might start using it as a co-wash BUT i really love the smell so putting it in my conditioner helps to keep it and the smell in my hair.

The moment I opened the bottle and inhaled the luscious scent of coconut-cake batter, it was love! I use this to co-wash my hair every 3-4 days and it makes my hair butter soft, easily imaginable, detangled, and really curly... so curly in fact, I don't have to add any other products to my hair other than oil. I hope that Curls never change their formula for this conditioner, because this conditioner is THE TRUTH!!! The bottle I purchased in August is nearly empty and now I have to get another! It's pretty expensive, but it's worth it considering the results!

This is not the best conditionner for me that work but not that much

This conditioner grew on me. When I first tried it as a deep treat mixed with oils. It really disappointed but it works awesomely as a rinse-out and even better as a leave-in. It doesn't leave a film and plays well with other products.

This conditioner is actually pretty good. I was iffy because of the reviews but this conditioner is great. It's good enough to use everyday.

:( did not work for my hair

This conditioner wasn't thick enough for me. My hair looked matted after I rinsed it out.

love this conditioner. it makes my hair soo soft, encourages curl formation & allows me to detangle my hair very easily. i don't rinse it out much- i splash my hair w/some water then blot out excess. incredible.

Hi! I must AMEND my previously posted comment. I had been experiencing some breakage, and I took this conditioner with me to the salon. My stylist explained to me that for my hair type (soft, multi-textured 4a, that breaks easily with too much heat, and damaged ends), that this conditioner was possibly doing more harm than good (contrary to what my hair FELT like). SHe noted that the second ingredient is cetearyl alcohol and was concerned that the alcohol level was such that it likely dried out my hair. So it harmed rather than helped. I have been using it off and on ove rthe past 6 months. She thinks it was a combo of the conditioner and over-use of the Miss Jessies (mineral oil and drying are long-term effects). She finally suggested using KeraCare's Humecto conditioner. Hope this helps someone!

This is by far a favorite, staple in my still developing hair regimen. I use the premium version. I would not suggest using the Target version. I tried the Target version and did not get the same results -- why they would dumb down the quality of their product, just to sell at a lower price point, i don't know. This premium version gives great slip (I found better after a brief towel dry). When matched with the CURLS clarifying shampoo, the result is clean, nourished and moisturized, well defined, natural curl. Smells awesome as well. Its like a spa for my hair. Love it!

I bought the CURLS for Target version of this. It's a pretty good conditioner, but quite expensive, especially since my daughter and I have extremely thick hair and we need to use A LOT of conditioner. Otherwise, it works well for my 3c and her 4a hair.

Very moisturizing for your curls and smells great!

This stuff is great, my hair was always so moisturized after I used it. It didn't feel stripped like it often can feel after co-washing with other conditioners. I will definitely repurchase.

I really LOVE this conditioner! I was able to detangle my hair with ease and my hair was SUPER SOFT after I rinsed the conditioner out! Best rinse-out conditioner I've used so far!

Loved, loved the smell. Hoped for more slip but my hair was soft after using it. Didn't do much for curl enhancement for me. Will give this another look after I refine my products and process.

This is a nice conditioner. My hair is very damaged due to the years of straightening and dyeing. This made my hair soft but didn't offer the slip I wanted. I suggest using this as a co wash although it can be a bit pricey for that as well. Their CURL Ecstasy is much better and intended for a deep conditioner although I use it for co washing because I can't use a product that wont give me that slip! If you live in the greater Los Angeles area please do not buy the Target products they are not the same. I have a gem of a store that you'll love, just ask and you shall receive..lol.. GO WAVIES!

I love all the Curls products I have tried. This conditioner has brought my hair from a war-zone to a sweet smelling garden of eden. I love the coconut scent and I can't disagree with the soft and supple results!

I love this condish! It's very moisturizing and it smells so good. Works very well for co-washes.

Love this condish! Its great as a leave-in or to co-wash (even though I think its too pricey for that). The smell is great and it left my hair soft and smooth. I'll definitely repurchase this product.

I'm not sure if I would purchase this again. It's sold at Target which is convenient but it's expensive for the little amount that you get. This would be fine but I have to use a lot of it just to get it to work. So this isn't good for a daily co-wash for me. It's not great at detangling my hair either. The smell is really nice and it moisturizes well.

This conditioner is excellent. The scent of coconut and lime is superb and its detangling abilities are awesome. This is excellent rinse out that helped my curls spring and bounce with ease.

I literally cannot rate this conditioner highly enough! Immediately softened my thirsty curls massively, my hair detangled easily and painlessly, the smell is gorgeous - I am in love with this product.

I found this conditioner fine for co-washing but as a rinse-out, not so good. It wasn't moisturising enough for me and found myself having to use lots of product to detangle my hair. It wasn't a terrible product but I'd only use it for co-washes.

I really wanted to fall in love with this conditioner.I love the smell of the coconut sublime, the let down is the frizz.

It moisturizes really well, and it doesn't leave a film on my hair that interferes with my styling products. Before using this conditioner, I had a hard time finding a rinse off conditioner that didn't seem to create a barrier between my hair and the styling products. Other conditioners prevented gels from really sticking to my hair, so I didn't use conditioner. The gels seemed to just slide off my hair. I don't have that problem with this conditioner.

So I really enjoyed using this conditioner! My hair felt super soft and moisturized. Also there was no filmy feel post-wash. The scent is a little powerful however. I would use this as a daily or weekly conditioner rather than a deep conditioner.

Excellent daily conditioner. This provides probably the most moisture you can get in a daily. It even beats some of the deep conditioners I've tried. Smells great too!

Great scent and very thick/creamy consistency. Perfect for use after the Cleansing Cream. Softens hair and provides pretty good slip for detangling.

I like this formula better than the Asian Tea Condish. Love-love the coconutty fragrance. Awesome moisture for thirsty curls. Good curl encouragement. Only a little frizz and that didn't increase during the day (quite an accomplishment!)

This conditioner is one that I have used before and I do feel that it is a good rinse-out conditioner. However, my favorite conditioner in the line is Curls Asian Hair Tea Conditioner because it offers more of a deeper conditioning to my naturally dry, thirsty curls than the Coconut Sulblime does.

during my early PJ days, I had to struggle with the idea of spending that much on a condish. Now, I wouldn't live without it. Love the smell, and it makes my 3c/4a hair so soft. Definitely worth it.

A must-have under my sink. A former product junkie, this product made the must-stay list. Great for co-washes. And smells great!

As probably everyone else who uses this site, I have very particular hair and it's hard to find products that work with it -- no matter the length. I have found that product -- Curls is fantastic and I'm a HUGE fan. The sublime conditioner is great, b/c these products rinse out so easily, all I have to do some days is a quick rinse in the shower and comb the conditioner through for a quick fix. It's not too heavy and the scent doesn't take over your life when you put it in. I highly recommend this conditioner.

A good, moisturizing daily conditioner.

Purified Water, Cetyl Alcohol (derived from coconut) Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol (derived from coconut), Polysorbate 60, Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos Hucifera), Panthenol, Certified Organic Arnica Flower Extract, Certified Organic Chamoile Flower Extract, Certified Organic White Tea Extract, Monoi de Tahiti, Methylheptyl Isostearate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Natural Fragrance, Caramel.
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, detangling, anti-humectant