moisture

Carols Daughter Tui Leave-in Conditioner

8 fl oz | Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner
Product UPC: 820645033030

Product Rating: 3.13 Curls (Rated 3/5 based on 8 reviews) Login to add your review

The Tui Leave-in-Conditioner is a delicious herbal blend that weightlessly conditions with hydrating ingredients while controlling fly-aways, unmanageable hair and restoring hair’s natural health. U Read More...

This is one of the few refresher sprays that I felt actually put moisture back into my hair. It kept my hair feeling/looking moisturized until my next wash session. My only complaint about this product (and some of Carol's other product) is the strong fragrance. While it did smell good, I had to be very careful about other products I use (whether they be other hair products or body products) when using this spray to make sure that I didn't take out my coworkers lol. If you look at the ingredient list of Carols' products, perfume is usually listed close to the top - I'm not a fan of that, especially since it's a chemical and not the natural fragrance of the ingredients.

I try to use a lot of products that provides moisture because I hate my hair to be dry. This product provides daily moisture and smells great!

my hair felt dry, rough and crunchy

I use this to give my hair that extra mid day moisture boost. I love it! If you use to much it tends to make your hair hard so you only need a couple of sprays. It keeps my hair pretty moisturized and I only spray it twice a day! It's a nice product! So far it is the best mist that I have!

I had such high hopes for this product after seeing positive reviews everywhere but when I tried it I was disappointed. My curls felt drier with considerable crunch after using this. I could have done without it. I used it for one week just to make sure then threw it out.

does nothing for my hair except wets it and makes it smell nice my hair actually felt drier after using this

I use this as a daily moisturizer. It's light enough to rejuvenate my curls as a really good second day spritzer too.

Awesome smell, reasonably priced but does nothing significant other than Wet the hair =/ I use it on my daughters 3b/c hair and I find myself disappointed. Also I dont like the way it feels on my fingers after it's been applied to her hair. Had to use it daily, her curls remained frizzy and undefined. I would not recommend this product.

Ingredient Attributes: moisture