moisture anti-humectant

Carols Daughter Tui Herbal Shampoo

8 fl oz | Cleanser, Sulfate-Free Shampoo
Product UPC: 820645031616

Product Rating: 2.73 Curls (Rated 3/5 based on 11 reviews) Login to add your review

Tui Herbal Shampoo is an herbal blend that thoroughly and gently cleanses dry/damaged hair without harsh, moisture-stripping detergents. The rich conditioning properties provide moisturizing nourishme Read More...

I just love this shampoo. I like the way it makes my hair feel. It smells great.

This product has an awesome fragrance, but does nothing for my hair. Its basic at best

smells good but thats it my hair felt extremely dry and it was super tangled after using this stuff

I'm not jumping bananas for this one. It's okay! I like the smell and I prefer it over the everyday department store shampoos because it didn't leave my hair tangles and matted, which was a plus. But my hair felt dry afterwards, so I had to apply my own homemade hair products in my hair to bring it back to life.

Doesn't strip my hair but not a good clarifier..If my hair is really dirty, this shampoo doesn't do it. I tried to wash Miss Jessie's curly pudding out my hair with it, didn't work even after several trys

I have to say this is one of the best sulfate-free shampoos I have ever used. It left my hair clean but not squeaky clean, which I like, It is surely not the best shampoo I have ever used but it comes close

I am a long time CD patron. I have always used the Black Vanilla Shampoo because the Tui products are always sold out in our local mall. I finally tried the Tui shampoo and I was sadly dissapointed. My hair which was happy and healthy was completely stripped pf moisture and matted after the initial wash. I ended up detangling for almost 30 minutes and then using a deep conditioner and a leave in plus Some of Marguarites magic...it's been a week and my hair is still brittle. I gave it a 2 because the product smells wonderful.

I actually LOVE this shampoo and consider it to be one of my staples. It leaves my hair clean, but moisturized - so moisturized - that I can detangle my hair using only this shampoo, if I wanted to.

This shampoo left my hair dry, brittle, and tangled. Only used it once and that was enough for me.

I have used this product on both my hair as well as my daughter's hair and am not pleased. I can only imagine the amount of damage I've caused us both by using a shampoo that leaves your hair feeling dry and brittle while it's wet. It clumps your hair together and is very thick and sticky. If you have thick hair like myself the bottle is unreasonably priced. Would NOT recommend. Smells amazing, maybe they should consider developing a perfume or body lotion.

Tui herbal shampoo was great when I had an twa. But now that my hair has grown out much fuller and thicker, this shampoo leaves my hair feeling dry and stripped. The hair becomes matted together feeling very brittle.So I gave it a 2 for smell because it does smell nice but I will not be using this shampoo anymore.

Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopopyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-7, Cocamide DEA, Peg-150 Distearate, Potassium Cocoate, Polysorbate 20, Amodimethicone, Fragrance, Tea-Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprlyl Glycol (and) Potassium Sorbate (and) Hexylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, anti-humectant