straightening moisture detangling

Miss Jessie's Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo

8 oz | Cleanser

Product Rating: 4.25 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 20 reviews) Login to add your review

This soft, lathering shampoo is excellent for every type of hair in need of a super-moisturizing cleansing! Whether you’re naturally curly, kinky, wavy, straight, relaxed, color processed or chemica Read More...

I love this shampoo! It truly detangles, and softens my hair. I use this around once a month and it cleans so gently it doesn't even feel like shampoo. This is the ONLY shampoo I've ever used in my life that doesn't leave my hair in a tangled, matted, ball. Yes, it feels like gooey snot, but after getting used to the texture I don't even think about it. It smells nice and fresh, and it's great for my hair.

I have very dry, fine, and thick 3b curls. Only ordered a trial size of this shampoo because I'm tired of thinking something will work just end up throwing the bottle out after the first use. Absolutely love this product. The smell isn't bad and it definitely lives up to it slip sudsy name. My hair felt strong, thick, and silky after the first use. I only needed about a quarter size amount for washing all my hair. I plan to order a bottle soon.

I found it to be quick lathering, detangling, and made hair soft and manageable. Did not have a problem with the scent, felt funny working with initially but worked out well. I did enjoy how my hair stopped breaking after the second shampoo, feel more strength coming to the stands. Wish it came in super size for those times when you cant get to the computer or store to purchase.

I have dry, coarse 3b curls, and I hadn't used "shampoo" on them in years. Recently my hair had been so dry it would break when wind blew through it. I was finding huge hair knots all over my bed and clogging my drains. Clearly, what I'd been doing was no longer working. Having faith that cosmetics chemists will always come up with something new and better, I found myself curious about the claims made by Super Slip Sudsy Shampoo. I've got to say, this is great stuff. It does not completely detangle my hair, however, it really does smooth it out, and it makes the super hard tangles easier to untangle. It has a refreshing scent, and it doesn't dry out my hair. At first it has an odd texture that reminds me of rubber cement. and it's obvious this product is highly concentrated. The lather is foamy, but it doesn't have that tell tale snapping in my ears like dish-detergent shampoos. As I work it on my scalp it begins to feel creamy, and when I rinse, it rinses off easily and my hair feels clean but not squeaky. For now this is replacing my bi-monthly clarifier, and I just may use this more often. It's different from other products and it's definitely effective!

verrrryyyyy interesting consistency...... the slip is OUT OF THIS WORLD i'm almost creeped out by how slippery it is lol. it suds...but then it's like...slippery... it's not sticky per se, but if you smash your hands together and pull them apart there's that stringy "cheese pizza" look to it, i can't even describe it -- what is in this stuff?? lol at any rate, i could finger detangle (what??? i know) with this in my hair and it rinse out easily and my hair was soft and shiny afterwards.

Feels nice on my 4c hair. Works wonders while cleaning my hair in sections.

Definitely super sudsy. A little bit goes a long way. On a regular wash, my hair is almost squeaky clean, but it's still soft after I rinse. I've also used it after an oil treatment and it got just enough of the oils out of my hair.

I guess I maybe felt the "slip". I def got the "sudsy". That's all I can say. This did nothing for my hair. I think the water was more effective than the shampoo.

SUPER SLIP ROCKS! I was 1 step away from cutting when I read reviews on this 'Poo. I wet my hair, applied about a palmful to ends up to 5 inches from roots and brushed from ends up to where Super Slip stopped. Minimal hair loss in my brush compared to cutting it off. This product's a lifesaver!

It does exactly what it advertises. Its a great shampoo and fun.

I love the granny smith apple smell. However, I feel like since they decided to allow sulfates in the shampoo they really took it overboard. This shampoo left my scalp and hair feeling dry and stripped more so than any other regular sulfate shampoo. And for a lot more money! I don't really mind the price of a quality product, and know Miss Jessie's is up there. But this stuff left my head hurting.

For me is great. I used it today first time and I am delighted. Smell is great, the consistency is strange like a glue but it works, I put on my hair yesterday oils and this shampoo cleaned my hair leving it soft. I love Miss Jessie's. Shampoo was the last item I did not use and now I have the whole set.

this shampoo was hard to deistibute, was harsh and left my hair brittle, not to mention the smell:p

This was one of the best shampoos I have used in a long time. It was rich and moisturizing. My hair felt clean and smooth. What a treat.

So I scurried on over to target this weekend to get my favorite MJ shampoo and conditioner & deep conditioner. And I thought let me give this one a try also. So I tried and I must it didn't take much but a quarter size to lather up. It leaves your hair very soft and moisturizing just like it say it does. And it smell really good to. This is something I will be repurchasing again for them days when I like to use some suds.

well the shampoo smells AMAZING!!!! but i had to use a ton to get the slip i was looking for...my hair was very clean and took the creme de la creme very well...this is something that i will continue to use on a once a month basis!!!

I like to have suds when I wash monthly, and this does the job. It smells so good and leaves my hair clean. Thanks Miss Jessie!!

This does EXACTLY what the product describes! I love the smell, I love the results, I love this shampoo because this is exactly what my hair needs.

This is a brilliant shampoo. The shampoo does exactly what it says on the bottle.

I just love this product. I have 3b/3c hair that gets very dry. I tried Curls Cleansing Shampoo and it stripped my hair so badly; made it brittle and dry. Miss Jessies shampoo got it back on track. This shampoo works so well for me. It's very concentrated so it only takes a drop and it smells so good. It's the best! Highly recommend it.

water, Ammonium Lauryl sulfate, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium cocoamphodipropionate, Lauramide dea, Propylene Glycol and peg-55 propylene, Glycol stearate, Fragrance, Citric acid, Imidazolidinyl urea, Polyquaternium-10, Isostearyl ethylimidazolinium ethosulphate, Methylparaben, Tretasodium edta, Propylparaben
Ingredient Attributes: straightening, moisture, detangling