anti-humectant

Biotera Leave-In Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair

12 oz | Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner

Product Rating: 5.00 Curls (Rated 5/5 based on 3 reviews) Login to add your review

Defend your hair with Biotera restorative botanicals for cleansing, conditioning, styling and finishing. Experience the perfect synchronization between science and nature with Biotera Leave-In Condito Read More...

I love this stuff!! It leaves my hair soo soft! Plus, I like light products, especially leave-ins because I've noticed that some weigh your curls down. But this doesn't, and I LOVE it. I also like the fact that you can mix it with other products. The applicator is the only down side, they have to change it to a spray bottle!

The secret for me and many others is to put this in a spray bottle. It's very watery, and it is just easier to work with that way. It is not heavy, the scent is pleasant, and it contains no silicones. It lasts forever because you don't have to use a ton of it. The price is great too!

used this in addition to the styling gel... had a great scent and moisturized my hair has a water texture which confused me but u dont have to use as much as you think so far i like it.

Water/Aqua/Eau, PEG-8, Panthenol, Keratin Amino Acids, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-4, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, DMDM Hydantoin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance/Parfum.
Ingredient Attributes: anti-humectant