moisture anti-humectant

Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Moisturizing Conditioner

8 oz | Conditioner, Daily Conditioner

Product Rating: 4.46 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 100 reviews) Login to add your review

Our moisturizing conditioner will help to soften, moisturize and condition your coils. We scented this one with a sweet smell of pumpkin.

The best conditioner on the market. Smells amazing, and makes my hair soft and slippery. No frizz! I use this year round. MUST TRY!

I love this product! I bought this for my daughter and used it in her hair as a deep conditioner and I love the way it added slip to her hair. After leaving her hair wrapped for 20 minutes, her hair felt extra moisturized. I will definitely buy ths product again!

This conditioner is very moisturizing and has adequate slip. I wet my hair, applied this conditioner, finger detangled, and rinsed. My hair was so saturated with moisture that it took a longer than usual to dry (high humidity day)...which is not a terrible thing. I finished my hair with Kinky-Curly Knot Today and my castor oil blend. I don't like the scent of this conditioner, but my oil blend has a strong enough fragrance to overpower it. I didn't need to use gel. My coils were very defined and springy all day. Even though I like the performance, I'm not sure I'd repurchase. This bottle is pretty small for the price...which I wouldn't mind if the top 5 ingredients were all natural ingredients.

This stuff made my hair hard, brittle and dry as I don't know what! I've used protein products before, wheat and silk, so maybe it's the oat that dried my hair out.

I read on the Darcys web site that they added pure organic pumkin seed oil and that it has a slightly green tint to it now. I'm ordering from the main so I can get a 16oz for $20. I want to use it in my henna gloss mixes. But this stuff here is amazing. Will continue to repurchase.

This product was OK. Nothing spectacular or different from a regular drugstore conditioner. I don't get the hype on this product. I pretty much wasted my money really. I guess using it with heat would have been better?

This conditioner right here is an excellent leave-in. I need more. Lol

Excellent!!!!!!

Good stuff! Smells like pumpkin pie or other fall spices. I like the smell. Very conditioning. It annoys me that the label on the bottle falls apart into a million gooey bits when it gets wet, but I can deal.

I love this product so much that I can't stand to watch it go down the drain. I add it to my spray bottle with water and a couple of drops of sweet almond oil and I use it to refresh my twa in the morning. Give it a good shake, spritz and let it sit while my q-redew heats up...I give my hair a couple of passes with the steam and my curls are popping and bed head begone! My hair is touchable, soft, defined, shiny and smells warm and yummy...did I say I love this product?!?! Love!

This is a very good conditioner. I used it to co-wash my hair. The moisture and slip is awesome.

My fav conditioner!!!!! I use it as a deep condish, rinse out, co wash. this conditioner is EVERYTHING! I've struggle to find something for my sensitive scalp/eczema and this was the answer. 4a/b high porosity. i have not used it as a leave in yet

This conditioner is amazing!! The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars, is because my hair didn't curl like normal when I used this as a leave in. I think it might've been a bit too heavy for my LP hair. Used as a rinse out, it's very lovely!! It has the most amazing slip I've ever known, if that is important to you. I find I need to leave it on for about 5 minutes to feel the effects of it. Makes my hair very soft and it tangles less.

I am mixed and have 3c/4a very curly corkscrew curls. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this conditioner, I use it as a leave in and it works amazingly! I always have so much trouble detangling my hair but this works great! The smell is okay and at first strong but wears off very quickly and is overpowered by the other products. I've bought many bottles and still loving it!

This was a very, good conditioner, but I'm giving it a 4 because I didn't really like the smell.

Used it for the 1st time a couple of day's ago... My hair felt and smelled amazing! As soon as the conditioner touched my hair, it became so easy to detangle I almost lost my mind (in a good way). :)

This is fantastic after the coconut cowash, but on its own it is just okay.

So I used it to co-wash and it was amazing. Very soft and moisturized hair. will def repurchase.

I have only used this conditioner maybe three times and there's nothing special about it. I'm going to try it as a co-wash instead of using it as a DC. I'm going to use up the rest,but I probably won't repurchase.

I LOVE this conditioner! it's really thick and super moisturizing even without the use of heat and a little goes a long way. my only complaint is that it can be a little hard to get out of the bottle

I LOVE this conditioner! It's thick without weighing my hair down and it leaves my hair feeling super moisturized and nourished. Additionally, the smell is absolutely divine! I love Pumpkin Spice anything, so it's a real treat for me. This is one of my staples.

This product is thick and at first I felt like it just sat on my hair like a hunk of mayonnaise. Once I worked it into my hair and allowed my body heat to do its job, I found that this product delivers softness and well conditioned curls. The smell is subtly sweet (akin to the Oyin Burnt Sugar pomade scent).

Love, love, LOVE this stuff!!! It is a staple. I have fine, cottony, 4c hair, and one of my daughters has very cottony 3b/c hair, and it works like a dream for both of us, it seems to truly condition fine, cottony hair and it gives me that stretch that makes it easier to handle my coils. I love the smell. I only gave it 4 stars because I wish it came in a jar instead of a bottle. It is very thick and rich and I can NEVER get all of the product out, which I think one could if it came in a wide-mouth jar or tub.

It's been a long time since I've written a review...and it's time! This conditioner has been an HG for me since I first purchased in Dec 2012. I've used it almost every since, so this isn't a quickie fad review. This is the best rinse out conditioner I have ever tried. It's rich and does a great job, without weighing my fine, low porosity hair down. I don't have issues with dryness at all anymore! It rinses very clean. It also works well as a deep conditioner too. The slip is great and I don't have to use a lot. I usually give it a few minutes to melt into my hair before I comb it through. It smell great, just like pumpkin pie, but the smell doesn't linger, so it's not overwhelming. I purchased this product back when it came with a pump. so I've been using the same pump on my new bottles. I do think it's unfortunate that Darcy's has stopped providing pumps. It's a lot easier to use with one.

Wow! I just used this for the first time today. You can never really go wrong with Darcy Botanicals hair care products but this one is some sort of untapped source. It detangled my hair it left it feeling very soft and moisturized I really like this conditioner a lot. I used it as a deep conditioner. Amazing...

Very moisturizing and will stock up

Omg>>>slip, detangles, moisture knock outt!!!! Amazing deep conditioner for my type 3c/4a hair! Great price and will definitely repurchase!

I'm on my second bottle of this conditioner and I think it's absolutely amazing! It's super thick so it's pretty difficult to get it out of the bottle but I've decided to put mine in an empty flat jar to make it more convenient to use. It's by far the most moisturizing conditioner I've ever found without making my fine hair greasy. I usually leave it in and then layer the rest of my products on top. My curls are super defined and soft even days after using this stuff. I'm only docking a star because I feel that the quality isn't 100% consistent. With my last bottle, it had amazing slip but I feel like my new bottle is slightly different. But it still works like a charm so I'll definitely not stray from this conditioner!

I've only used this product once but I seem to like it. It's high moisture which is what my thick 4a hair needs. And it smells nice!

I love this stuff- the price is right and it smells divine. Good quality ingredients.

Didn't care for the smell, but I find this to be very moisturizing. I was lucky enough to get this thru the swap board and I am very happy! Will definitely repurchase!

Smells like a freshly baked pie on Thanksgiving morning. It softens and helps detangle my hair. A little goes a long way. Good stuff!

Great product ruined by horrible packaging! The product itself, I give 5 stars - makes my hair soft, manageable, and easy to detangle. But the conditioner is so thick, it will be almost impossible to use it all. You are supposed to turn it over and squeeze some out, but it doesn't want to come out of the bottle. After using it twice, I started to store it upside down. But even so, I have to hold it against my shower wall and push really really hard to get the product out. It seems like a simple change of packaging - like a pump bottle - would make it usable. But unless they change that, I won't be buying again.

I really like this! Smells wonderful (people tell me I smell like chai tea latte and pumpkin spice!). Works great in the winter, very thick creamy consistency and keeps hair soft and moisturized. I just use it to put in twists on damp hair (not as a rinse out). Repurchase for sure.

3a-3b Super! Use this on my daughter's hair several times per week. She doesn't run from "hair time" any more, and raking out the tangles in the bath, with the Pumpkin Seed Conditioner, is a much more positive experience for both of us. She has really fine 3a-3b curls and I can even use this on her dry hair (with water) to de-tangle stubborn spots. Have re-ordered and now need more for me, too.

I used this for the first time the other day and I really liked it. I didn't wash it out. I left it as a leave-in conditioner because I battle dryness. But my hair is shiny and, it allowed me to use less of my expensive styling products. What is really telling is, I used this for the first time directly after I henna dyed my hair (which can be very drying), and my hair is really moisturized (2 days later). I used the stylers and sealers that I always use (Qhemet Biologics Heavy Cream and Aethiopika Twist Butter), and I had no issues. Sometimes in the past my products didn't mix and I'd get some white residue flakes that never evaporate. But not with this product. My hair looks and feels great. I typically use Tresemme Naturals Conditioner (drug store find and a good co-wash that I don't feel guilty about washing out), I've used DevaCurl One Condition (doesn't always mix well with other products), Giovanni Direct Leave-In, 50/50 and deep conditioner (all good and reasonably priced. 50/50 is my personal favorite). I will probably use all but the DevaCurl One Condition. But this Darcy's is the best as far as moisturizing. The pumpkin smell is a bit strong at first, but it fades. I definitely plan to use this again as a deep, leave-in conditioner (one in the same for me). Just a note, my hair is extremely thick and coarse. I've not found that layering all of these products is too much for my hair.

One of the best detangling conditioners I've used. A little goes a long way and the smell makes me nostalgic for something I can't quite place. I'm super cheap when it comes to my hair but I will often splurge and buy this.

This conditioner is perfect for winter! I have two bottles, though, that are very different. One is like a smooth lotion, and the other is much thicker and waxier. The smooth lotion one gets a 5! The thicker, waxy one gets maybe a 3. It just doesn't absorb into my hair, leaving it greasy and dry and the same time.

I have used this conditioner about 6-8 times and I LOVE it!! I usually shampoo with a Chagrin Valley Shampoo Bar then, depending on the week, I do a ACV rinse. After, I follow with this conditioner to detangle. The instructions say to wait 15-20 mins then style, but I tend to only wait around 6 mins and then take through my hair with a wide tooth comb. I also use this when I independently DC with a protein treatment and I still experience the same results. People seem to also comment on the smell, but I find it faint and vanishing. My TWA definitely needs this stuff :)

This product does a great job of adding moisture to the hair. My only two complaints are the smell and the thickness of it. This conditioner has a ridiculously overpowering smell, it gave me a headache after my first two days of using it. The conditioner is also extremely thick. When the consistency of something is twice as thick as lotion, I must say bye bye to the product. I should not have to add about 1/4 of water to it to use it to my satisfaction.

This is a really good product. I have thick, coarse, low porosity 4a/4b hair that is extremely hard to moisturize. I put this on freshly washed with Dr. Bronner's castille soap, combed through, and sat under heat for one hour. At the thirty minute mark my hair felt really good, at the hour mark it was amazing. I was in shock. This conditioner for me works amazingly well as a deep conditioner, but not so much as a rinse out. I put on jessicurls too shea extra moisturizing conditioner as my leave in and i am left with moistu rized hair that lasted two days.

I love this conditioner. If you let it sit on your hair for 15-20 minutes in a steamy shower it is absolutely amazing. My hair was so soft and curly after I let the steam work with the conditioner in my hair that I didn't even want to apply any of my regular products afterwards. I have 3b/3c hair and this stuff right here even made my frizzy ends disappear. This is truly a keeper. I don't know how I survived so long without it.

I used it as a conditioner and as a leave-in and both times I did not like the results. It smells decent and I will keep it because I paid for it but I will not be putting this in my daily use rotation!

This product is great! It makes my hair feel really soft. I use it as a leave-in, but I've never used it as a wash-out conditioner. But it's really great for detangling and moisturizing my curls. Love!!!!

This conditioner is AMAZING!!!! This is now in my top three (includes Kinky Curly Knot Today and Camille Rose Curl Milk) I put it on in the shower in sections. It not only has awesome slip, it melts into my hair and my curls pop. Then I am able to put a shower cap on when I get out of the shower and get dressed (it has to sit for 15-20 minutes) Then when I get ready to style, my hair is still defined and smooth. I don't even need a comb, I just proceed to apply styling cream, and twist. My hair stays moisturized for days and my curls are bouncy. No need for anything else except a little jojoba oil. I'm in love. I use the styler Darcy's Botanicals Coconut & Aloe Moisture Pudding on top of it for my twists. I will review that also. Great stuff!!!

One word: AMAZING! This conditioner is hands down one of the best conditioners I have ever used. It smells like pumpkin pie (which I love!), has slip for days, moisturizes, and detangles hair like a dream. This is a HG for sure! I wish I tried it sooner!

This conditioner works great for my 3c/4a transitioning hair. Give me a lot of slip which makes detangling much easier. The only downside (in my opinion) is that this product is so thick it seems harder to spread it all throughout your hair. Which makes you have to use large amounts of it every time. This may be just me or Maybe my hair wasn't wet enough. But other than that this product is an all around good buy. The smell is great but isn't overpowering and it comes with a pump which makes shower detangling much easier.

This is a great find and the price isn't too bad. I have used this as a leave in for my twist outs and it leaves my hair so moisturized and soft. It is a pretty thick consistency and perfect for winter. I don't even see how this could be a rinse out it is so creamy but I have never tried it otherwise. It's definitely a keeper in my rotation.

Smells incredible and makes hair easy to comb through.

Eu amooo esse produto!Deixa meu cabelo muito macio, brilhoso.Maravilhoso.Definitivamente é meu staples!!Comprarei novamente.Brasil

I love this product! I put it on top of my shea enhacing smoothie and get a fluffy bantu-knot-out. I re-ordered and I will continue to reorder. I have Type 3c/4b hair.

I have only used this product once, so far, and I LOVE IT!.... I put on as much as I could at the time--since I had to leave out in cold weather to go to work. Next time I will add it through out my hair in sections so that I can easily distribute and make sure all strands are nicely covered...but after working all day my hair feels awesome...it feels moisturized and healthy! It did give me a little curl definition the way I like my hair to curl, so I was happy about that too. Oh...I know there were those that were wondering whether you are supposed to rinse out. The directions didn't say rinse, so I did not rinse....it's not greasy and you don't get maximum shine but my 4B -4C looks really good and not dry or brittle. I got some shrinkage too, but I don't mind that at all ...shrinkage is protective styling for me!!...I really love this product and am looking forward to using it again, hoping to get the same results or better!

The smell of this product is freaking bomb. It did moisturize my hair for a bit and the there wasnt enough slip for me. I wont be repurchasing this product.

WOW!! This conditioner is AMAZING! My type 4 (A/B) hair loves this stuff. It's so MOISTURIZING and has great SLIP (which lasts longer than 2 days). The smell is just right and does not over power other products that I use. Being sensitive to smell, I thought that it would give me a headache based on other reviews. Not the case! The smell is soft and reminds me of Fall and holiday spices. I have found my STAPLE! Definite repurchase and highly recommended.

Use this is a leave-in..especially during the winter months. Yes, the instructions do not call for the product to be rinsed-out..but I did it anyway because I thought the product was too thick. I ACCIDENTLY left the product in (using the very last of what was left in the bottle) and I'm soooo glad I did. WHAT A DIFFERENCE! My hair is soft, moisturized and BOUNCY! So, I ordered a second bottle. Needless to say, I'm NEVER washing it out again!

I love this product. Makes my hair softer than any of my other conditioners. And I love the smell.

Oh my goodness, this stuff smells wonderful, sweet pumpkin spice. I love food smells, but my husband - who doesn't usually - loves it too. My 2b hair is fine and thick and can easily get flat and greasy, but this stuff made it buttery smooth without being greasy. I used it as a leave-in conditioner and it didn't take much - a quarter sized amount for my waist length hair, so it looks like it will last long a long time (if I don't keep adding more for the smell!) It detangled well. It made my hands smell wonderful, too, and I rubbed it into my arms and elbows and it made my skin soft and nice and deliciously fragrant. I cowash (As I Am coconut cowash, a lovely combination with this stuff) and only occasionally use additional conditioner because my hair can so easily get overloaded and weighed down, but I will be putting this in my rotation. A tiny amount on dry hair smooths out frizzies. Love it!

Lots of moisture packed into this conditioner! Works really well as pre poo, does a decent job as a DC (still prefer Bee Mines' DC though) and helps to detangle my hair during the rough patches of stretching/transitioning. I also alternate co washing with this and the cleansing cream too.

GREAT conditioner!!! provides AWESOME moisture! and great slip!!! smells great! LOVE IT!!!

This is truly one of the best conditioners. I have used. Very moisturizing and leaves my hair sooo soft. Definitely a must have

Smelled good but had my hair feeling hard as straw. Not a good look

This is a really great conditioner. I use it as a leave in conditioner since it detangles my hair well. As a rinse out conditioner it works equally as well. It smells nice like pumpkin pie.

This is a really great conditioner. I use it mostly as a leave in conditioner since it detangles my hair well. As a rinse out conditioner it works equally as well. It smells nice like pumpkin pie.

This is a really great conditioner. I use it mostly as a leave in conditioner since it detangles my hair well. As a rinse out conditioner it works equally as well . It smells nice like pumpkin pie.

This is a really great conditioner. I use it mostly as a leave in conditioner since it detangles my hair well. As a rinse out conditioner it works equally as well . It smells nice- like pumpkin pie.

Great stuff! Smells very pumpkin-ney if that's a word. Glad I saw this condish and wondering how it will work as a DC. Glad I purchased though

Love this conditioner. It makes my hair slippery and easy to detangle, it moisturizes it, and smells great. The only problem is the price and quantity, it wont last long and its super pricey. Wish it was cheaper!

Simply the best conditioner I've ever used and, like most curlies, I've tried A LOT of conditioners. You can't beat it for moisture, but it doesn't weigh down my fine hair, and it works just as well during the brutally cold and dry winter months as it does during summer humidity. It's so good I always buy two when I order, and I've gone to the Darcy's Botanicals site to re-order when Curlmart runs out.

I really love this conditioner. I've never used it as a rinse out, only as a deep treatment and a leave-in (post wash). Its smells so good, softens my hair and leaves it ready for whatever style I want to put it into. I always keep this in rotation!

Does everything a rinse out conditioner is supposed to. It moisturizes and softens so that detangling is a breeze. The smell is yummy, but it is too strong. I had to use a baggy in order to keep the conditioner in for the recommended amount of time.

So far, I've loved every Darcy's Botanicals product I've tried, and this is no exception. It is thick and creamy, has decent slip, smells great, and is very rich and moisturizing. I leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing out, and my hair is so easy to detangle and feels so silky. I've also noticed that on the days I used this as my RO, my hair stayed more moisturized and I did not need as much product to style. Love it :)

Love this stuff! It is moisturizing, adds some shine to my hair, has great slip, and smells good. I can't ask for anything more, other than a bigger bottle. After trying many conditioners I have finally found one that does for my hair what it claims to do. Love It!

Dare I call this HG? I still need to try some more condishes (product junkie) but I LOVE this. My hair loves coconut oil in any way, shape, or form, and evidently it loves pumpkin seed oil too. My hair has never felt so buttery soft and silky smooth. And it smells incredible, completely delicious and edible. Did I mention that I love this stuff?

I love this conditioner, my hair is so much smoother and I love love love the pumpkin spice fragrance

I love this stuff. Great slip, great ingredients, and best of all GREAT SCENT!

VERY moisturizing, has wonderful slip. Love the smell. But the oily-ness of it can sometimes cause my scalp to get pimples, ugh.

Love it, but i have to use a lot on my thick hair, so the 8 oz bottle does not last long. Softens and smells great, but wish it came in a bigger, yet reasonably priced size.

this is probably my favourite hair product ever! it's super moisturising and i find i can use it in a number of ways. leaves me with moisturised, shiny soft hair and the smell is incredible.

Now, I know that there is such a thing as too moisturizing. I do like that quality, however, my hair has not been the same since I used it 3 weeks ago. It is light and fluffy and is breaking like crazy. It is like clouds (sad, unhappy clouds) and the curls have turned into baby "s"sss when they are usually pretty buxom. I don't know if I am a 3b or 3c b/c of this. Usually I am both, but the curls are not happy. And I only used this as a rinse out. It is an amazing detangler, though, and the smell is WONDERFUL. I just have to find the right way to use this. Maybe a squirt, or 2 a day as a moisturizer. Rating a 3 with an upwards of a 4.

This is a regular condish for me. It's a HG and a staple! I can use it as a CO wash, a RO condish and a DT! And the smell is DIVINE!

I love this conditioner. This is the best conditioner thus far and it can be used as a deep conditioner. The smell is very strong, however it is the best.

This conditioner is very moisturizing, provided decent slip, and softened my hair but I guess I'm the odd one....I loved the performance but grew a little tired of pumpkin scent after a few uses.

I bought this product 2 weeks ago and couldn't wait to use it since I've heard nothing but great things about DB products. I was very impressed with how it detangled my hair and made it super soft. It also smelled heavenly. I couldn't stop smelling my hair. I will definitely buy this product again.

love this product: smells great and very moisturizing, will buy again.

I thought this shampoo smelled crazyyyyy good. Like a fresh baked pumpkin pie with a little bit of cinamon thrown in :). I also thought it did a good job of moisturizing my hair and makng it nice and soft. Though I think the price for such a small bottle is pretty bad. Especially when you apply the shipping cost.

I thought it was a leave in. Oh noes. I cant do that anymore. It works better for me as a pre-poo detangler. Less knots, less tangles and most of all, less frustration! My hair felt soft and fluffy. However I'm not sure if I'll repurchase because I use a lot of it. But we'll see. As for the smell *inserts drool here* I LOVE it! I like stuff that smells sweet!

Nice conditioner that feels like a lotion (pretty light on the hair, yet thick-in terms of moisture), has great slip and moisture. Highly recommend!

I have one word for this: AMAZING! I have never used a daily conditioner that made my hair feel this silky! It's thick, you don't need a lot, and it's easy to distribute, AND the smell is divine (I LOVE pumpkin)!! Worth every penny and will repurchase! I wish they made a larger size.

This is the best conditioner I have ever tried! It has exceptional moisture, gloss enhancement, and frizz control. It is great in low and high dew points. I adore the smell - and so does my husband. I use it as a rinse-out, but also like it as a leave-in, deep treatment, and second day smoother. If I could have only one conditioner, this would be the one.

I was really skeptical of this conditioner at first, but after the first use I fell in love. It is really thick (too thick for the thin pump imo) but it has really great slip. The directions on the back recommend it as a deep conditioner, but I use it as a daily conditioner and as a leave-in on the ends.

No other conditioner leaves my hair this soft. Incredibly moisturizing; feels luxurious. Wish the pump worked better, but that's my only quibble.

This was a fun conditioner to try. I really liked the thick consistency of the conditioner and the amount of slip was also pretty nice. I loved the pumpkin smell, it just makes me think of the fall and the holidays. There is nothing wrong with this conditioner but I just can't see myself paying $12.00 and S&H for this bottle of conditioner. Probably will not purchase again once I am done with this bottle.

I do not like this product. I will not be buying it again. I love the smell but my hair was still dry and rough!

GREAT PRODUCT. i can't decide which is better, the smell or how great it makes my hair feel.

Really nice conditioner. Not so crazy about the pumpkin smell, but I wouldn't classify it as "overpowering" either. This conditioner is very rich, not greasy, and uber moisturizing. Slip factor is pretty high. My only complaints are the price and the fact that you get so little product. I could easily go through a bottle a week (more if used exclusively). Budget-conscious curlies may wish to use this as a deep treatment. If your tresses are stressed and parched, look no further than this conditioner. Hard to find this kind of moisture and slip in a cone-free condish.

Wonderfully moisturizing conditioner! My hair is extremely dry and course, especially after swimming in pools. I used this the other day after swimming, left it in my hair for only about 10 minutes and my hair was remarkably smooth and my curls formed and bounced beautifully! I can't wait to leave it in for a half hour or so. Great conditioner, will def re purchase!

I WISH I COULD EAT THIS! So smooth. At first i didn't realize it was a conditioner, i just put it on a SMALL section of dry hair and was blown away! my hair was sofffftttt. then i looked it up and realized it's a wash out conditioner (which is advised only because the conditioning agents could cause build up if not washed out). I don't even LIKE christmas/thanksgiving smells but this was AMAZING and the fact that it works was even better. Detangles well, rinses out clean and fast, and hair FEELS BETTER after using it. Ya know how when u wash a conditioner out it feels like you didn't even DO anything? Not with this. I wish this came as a moisturizer too....

I use this on days I am at the pool. I put some on my hair, do all my other shower things rinse it out then add a little more as a leave in. My curls look awesome afterwards. Smells great too!

This conditioner is great! Very moisturizing and lots of slip. Really liked it, this is my new summer conditioner. I know I will need it.

This is a great conditioner. When I initially applied it to my hair it didn't feel like it was doing anything, but I put on a plastic cap for about 20 minutes and after rinsing my hair was very soft. I also use it for cowashes. Another great DB product!

Distilled Water, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Organic Virgin Coconut Oil), Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Extracts of Avena Sativa (Oatstraw), Urtica Dioica (Nettle Leaf), Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey), Salvia, Officinalis (Sage), & Juniperus Communis (Juniper Berry), Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol and Fragrance.
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, anti-humectant