moisture anti-humectant

Darcy's Botanicals Avocado & Honey Twisting Cream

8 oz | Styler

Product Rating: 3.75 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 16 reviews) Login to add your review

Braid & Twist Styling Cream Our Avocado & Honey Twisting Cream is excellent for braiding, twisting and adding much needed moisture to dry, coarse curls:) This is a very thick and concentrated cr Read More...

I have not yet found how to use this product, but it is very thick and concentrated but light scent. I will not repurchase this product, but I will use it till its all gone. I will not order products from the line.

This product is truly great as a styler and light moisturizer. My TWA is beginning to get thirsty as it's growing, and this product helps enhance my curls. I use this twice a day in conjunction with homemade flaxseed gel, water, and my Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner Leave-In (like I said, my hair is thirsty! LOL!) This product plays extremely well inside of my hair "cocktail". Though I use this with other products, I know this is enhancing my curl pattern because if I neglect to use this in my "cocktail", my hair is a bit frizzy and odd looking. My hair is too short for a decent twist out, but long enough to mess with and style, this product is great for the hair adventures I go on! However, I have yet to use it alone. I will try this method in the near future, but I still definitely recommend this product for anyone in need of a styling aid.

I have used this product five times and I like it. It is a bit moisturizing and helps stop frizz, when used on damp hair. However, I only use this product in conjunction with my Shea Moisture leave-in, so I can not state its individual benefits. Because I have been using my leave-in for about three years, the curl benefits for my TWA have to come from the Avocado and Honey Twisting cream. Though the directions say to use this on damp or dry hair, I'd say only use this in damp hair.

This twisting cream is awesome, in terms of hair styling. It has great hold and moisturizes, but it smells awful to me compared to the vanilla leave-in conditioner. Other than that, great product!!

I like that you only need a lil, it goes a long way. I use this for sealing my ends, works like a charm.

Smelled just like mayonnaise. Since I couldn't get past the horrible smell I couldn't use it

Staple, paperclip, magnet (Don't care what you call it!)! THis stuff is absolutely amazing. It did exactly what it said it would do and my hair is soo juicy and moisturizing! Will be purchasing soon!

A nice light twisting butter that is not scented at all. An okay product that I don't hate, but I'm not in love either. It does it's job of keeping my hair moisturized while in twists and holding them in place.

I really love this product for twisting, it leaves my twists juicy and moisturized and defined. I use the Pumpkin seed conditioner as my leave in and then twist with this, awesome hair every time (and smells great too!) I have Oyin's Jucies and Berries, so I can't wait to try that and this cream as some of the reviewers before have had good results.

This is a good cream for my hair after washing it when I use it with other products. Wen my hair is dry, I used it sparingly to add moisture and to twist my hair. It's a nice cream and works well with oils.

I have 4a hair, and this is by far the worst twisting cream I have ever tried! It has no moisturizing capabilites. I would have been better off just using water for my twist out.

This product is great! It held my daughter's 2 strand twist for a week and it still looked fresh and neat. The moisture in her hair was perfect.

This product was amazing on my daughters 4a/4b hair. I used it to do a flat twist two strand twist style. After two days its still holding and looking fresh. I havent tried it on my hair yet therefor I held out on giving this product a 5. Ill follow up soon after I do a twist out using this product.

Great product. I used this product with Oyin Frank Juice to do a twist out and had great hold, definition and my hair was sooo soft. Will definitely by this product again.

What a great product!! I do like to layer my products but to truly see if this works I only used Oyin Frank Juice (first time using it) as a leave in and this product to bantu knot my hair, and it looked wonderful. My hair was defined, shinny, and soft. Anyone looking for a product to twist their hair this combination might be something to look into.

3a,b,c with 2c at the nape. I was looking forward to using and rating this product. I did not find it providing the hold for twisting that I wanted. It does provide a nice amount of moisture and softens my curls while keeping frizz to a minimum. Perhaps my 3c curls require a bit more holding power for twisting.

Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Distilled Water, Avocado Oil, Organic Sustainable Palm Oil, Vegetable Emulsifying Wax, Vegetable Glycerin, Panthenol, Extracts of Avena Sativa (oatstraw), Urtica Dioica (nettle leaf), Salvia Officnalis (sage),Juniperus Communis (juniper berry), Wildflower Honey, phenoxyethanol and caprylyl glycol,Hydroxyethyl cellulllose, Lemon and Ylang Ylang, Essential Oils.
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, anti-humectant