moisture anti-humectant

Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer

8 oz | Styler, Finisher

Product Rating: 4.14 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 22 reviews) Login to add your review

Our moisturizer is enriched with pro-vitamins, natural proteins and healing butters that heal seal and nourish your hair and scalp. Beautiful hair requires a complete balance of moisture and protein Read More...

I rate this product a 5/5. I like it on my ends.

I've only used this moisturizer once, so please take this review with a grain of salt. I have 3c, BSL hair. After thinking about it for over a year, I finally decided to splurge on this moisturizer because of the great ingredients and the good reviews. When I used this in my week-old wash and go, it made my hair SO. SOFT. I didn't even want to wash my hair the next day, even though it was wash day, because my hair still felt so soft. I really like this conditioner, and I enjoy the Island Mango scent. It loses one star due to the high price (yikes!) and the fact that it doesn't do anything much to define my curls or add shine. It's just a really good, softening product.

So sad as this product dented my wallet. Am so sure of big on hair types but I think it's something between 3c and the 4's. Any way the product is smooth on goes on well. My aunt even commented of how the ingredients were many and natural it deserved to be eaten not applied lol. However after two different applications my hair become very very dry. Either my hair hates creams or proteins however his product was a total waste. May I also add that is very expensive for its size & dosent smell like mangoes but something minty. All in all I went back to my natural raw unrefined Shea butter that dosent fail though I like change from time to time

Everything but the price is right. In an economy where price matters I would not buy if given a choice. Thank you for allowing me to try it out. I appreciated the customer service, the samples. Everything about the way you handled my order reminded me of how I treat my customers, honestly gold star for that ! Not that this product did not deserve 5 stars even as a stand alone item. Knowing that a certain competitive product is more cost efficient; wont allow me to render a 5 star review. Ending on a positive note I was pleased with my package.

I like this alot. My other favorite hair moisturizer is the milk +honey butter. Anyway i have 3c 4a hair and this is magical on my super dry tresses it keeps my hair super moisturized and it lasts. It works well on both wet and dry hair and the scent is fruity.

Not super crazy about the mango scent, but its all that Curlmart offered at the time. Dont get me wrong, it's nice but given a choice, I'm a coconut girl! Not a greasy moisturizer but pretty moisturizing all the same. Also not crazy about the price....bring down the darn price Bee Mine! I am crazy about the deep conditioner and this is pretty good too.

Really enjoy using this. Love the scent! Wonderful product!

This is my fav moisturizer of all times! It provides a perfect blend of moisture and protein. A little goes a long way. The 8oz size usually last about 2 months for me. My hair felt instantly soft upon application. Over time, I noticed that I did not shed at an excessive rate anymore. I now had hair that was more than happy to stay on my scalp! Once the breakage came to an end, my hair began to strengthen and flourish.

Goodness gracious! This is THEE best moisturizer that I have EVER used in my life and I've used quite a few. It gives incredible shine, it's ├╝ber lightweight, but it does the job. On top of that the Mango smell is the ish! As you can tell I'm in love!

Great moisturizer and styler on my 4b high porosity hair. It keeps my hair moisturized for days and even with reuse it does not weight my hair down. It also works well with other products in my stash. Love it! Definitely worth the money.

I actually have 3c hair and this is the best moisturizer I have tried and that also defines my curls. I have tried qhemet heavy cream and the burdock root and the amla is too heavy and the cream moisturizers but does nothing for my curls. It is just a great moisturizer. It smells good. I have it in the coconut cream and and island mango. This stuff is very creamy and soaks into the hair nicely. It doesnt leave a film/residue. It plays well with gels

I love this and my hair loves it, i wish i could give it 10 stars b/c my hair went to straw like to silk and i use it every other day, i use just about all of the bee mine products and they have not ever failed me.

Give it a try if you experience breakage. Works immediately. After studying the NaturallyCurly site's guide to defining hair texture (accompanied by the helpful photos of real hair), I determined that my hair is actually loose, wavy 4a in the crown, crochet needle sized 4a coils everywhere else except a frizzy, kinky patch of 4b over my left ear. I thought that was 4c until I had a hair stylist walk me thru. Anyway, my point here is IF YOU YOUR HAIR FALLS INTO ANY OF THOSE GROUPS, THIS STUFF IS FOR YOU! Because my dark brown natural has been lightened to several shades of ash blonde highlights, there is inevitable damage. So,after I cleanse; apply Aphogee (every 6 weeks); DC with Shea Moisture Anti Breakage Masque (with Biotin and Bamboo); apply Oyin Dew Leave-In, I begin my 2 strand twists with this product as my moisturizer, conditioner and sealant. The next day, there is NO breakage even as I undo the twists. It's amazing! My hair is soft and has a nice sheen. I am satisfied with this stuff. Will become a staple. Don't use if you don't suffer breakage. Will most likely make your hair feel "crunchy" because of the excess protein. My gently bleached hair (done at an Aveda Salon) LOVES IT!

I LOVE this product. I applied this product on wet and dry hair with the same results beautiful, soft and moisturized hair. This is the product line I buy all of my products from. Plus there natural and organic, my hair appreciates that also.

I got it to use on dry hair. But it ended up doing nothing for me. And I find the scent nauseating. and it's very strong. I put it in and kept smelling it around me for hours. It'd be ok if it was a nice smell. But it's not. Wish I got a sample of this instead from their site in a different scent or unscented. But shipping over there came up to $10 just for a few samples. So I got it from curlmart during a sale.

I didn't like this at all. It smells horrible, it has a strong lemony scent. and it didn't do anything for my hair.

took off a curl because it smells like Pine-sol (fake lemons or something). BUT it is a fabulous product! I spritz and old twist out lightly with whatever i have lying around then add small dollops to each section and retwist/rebraid. the next day when i take them down, it's like a whole new hairstyle!!!! I have very fine hair (it's wispy when it's stretched out) and this isn't too heavy for me. Granted, i would never use this two days back to back. I retwist/braid my hair every 3-4 days. But my hair is deliciously soft :)

Product really moisturizes my hair. I use it in conjunction with oyin burnt sugar pomade for two strand twists, and my twist outs look very moisturized and defined.

I gave this product 3 curls because I like moisturizers that I can apply to wet hair, and I think this product is strictly for dry hair. Even when I apply it to dry hair, it's a bit much for the 1st day, but by the 2nd day the moisture is closer to where I want it. Oh well...glad I purchased the sample.

It definitely mosterizes! I use this on my and my daughters 3c hair and it keeps from getting too dry. Smells wonderful! A tad bit on the greasy side to touch, but not on the hair :) This is a keeper in our home!

This is a nice, creamy moisturizer that gives great shine to the hair. It smells wonderful too!

Love this on dry hair to add moisture, definition and shine.

Distilled water, Hydrogenated Persea gratissima (Avocado) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (and) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Emulsifying wax, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Vitamin E Tocopherol Oil & Fragrance (Island Mango).
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, anti-humectant