Burt`s Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash

12 fl oz | Cleanser, Sulfate-Free Shampoo

Product Rating: 4.00 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 1 reviews) Login to add your review

This all-in-one wash is a natural, tear-free formula that combines gentle cleansers from coconut and sunflower oils with enriching soy protein to create a deeply nourishing cleanser that leaves baby's Read More...

Didnt work so well for my son, but I used this because I didn't have any more of my shampoo and surprisingly, my hair loved it! I could actually run my fingers through my hair like butter! Will only give it four stars because I only used it once, I will be trying this again to make sure it wasnt a fluke.

Water, decyl glucoside, lauryl glucoside, coco-betaine, glycine soja (soy) protein, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, sucrose laurate, glycerin, betaine, vanilla planifolia (vanilla) fruit extract, illicium verum (anise) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower oil, glucose, xanthan gum, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, fragrance
Ingredient Attributes: