moisture detangling

Alba Botanica Botanica Soft Hold Style Cream

4 oz | Styler

Product Rating: 4.57 Curls (Rated 5/5 based on 7 reviews) Login to add your review

Made for all types of natural and color-treated hair. For added texture and definition with soft, supple control. You will love the nourishing aloe, coconut oil and vitamin E- perfect for wavy or curl Read More...

I was looking for a new product that would moisturize and boost my fine 3a/b curls. After reading all the wonderful reviews on here, I searched all over to finally find it at Whole Foods. Boy, what a disappointment! I followed the directions and used sparingly but, after air drying for a bit then diffusing (as usual), I got frizz. I will give it some credit since there were some defined curls underneath the fluff but it didn't look pretty. I remembered that I could apply it to dry hair as well so added more and the frizz went away. I was hopeful until an hour later when my curls fell and turned into waves...a droopy mess. I am not sure how everyone else loves this product...maybe it's just my finicky hair :(

today is my first time using this product and i think i used a little too much and it left my 3a 3b hair feeling crunchy but i just added more water to my hair and its all good now. It's really good. it defines my curls and controls frizz. at first it smelled like glue but the smell doesn't stay long.

This is a wonderful product! Possibly even a holy grail product... It defines your curls with hold and without crunch. I can get second if not third day hair using this cream. I just apply this cream in sections following my leave-in and comb through (air dry). My only wish is that it came in a larger size but other than that I am VERY pleased with this product!

I have 3b curls. This is my holy-grail product. I am surprised there are not more reviews for this! I do not need to use a leave-in with this. I regularly get 2nd or even 3rd day hair simply by showering with my hair in a bun, then adding a little of the cream mixed with a few drops of water to the frizzy sections, let air dry. It provides softness and hold. If you use too much your hair will feel a little sticky. I just wish they made more than 4oz bottles, because with my long hair, this lasts for only about 3 washings. I've never found it at a drug store though, some Whole Foods have them but it is cheaper to order it online.

Love this. Used it over Alba leave in so far, they work well together. I get nice hold and definition and hair remains soft. Will repurchase for as long as they make it.

This is the best leave in curl booster that I have tried and I've tried many. I put it under Biotera gel and it boosts my curl, gives me clumps and reduces frizz, plus it helps give my curls extra hold.

I really like this moisturizing curl cream. It has a nice smell and has good clumping power. It also worked well for midday frizzy ends.

Purified water, VP/VA copolymer, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetearyl alcohol, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, vegetable glycerin, tocopherol (vitamin E), guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, camellia sinensis (green tea) extract, certified organic extracts of aloe barbadensis leaf, lavandula angustifolia (lavender), melissa officinalis and chamomilla recutita (matricaria), citric acid, polyquaternium-10, phenoxyethanol. **
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, detangling