moisture anti-humectant

SheaMoisture Organic Yucca and Baobab Thickening Moisture Mist

8 oz | Styler, Second Day Styler, Refresher

Product Rating: 4.54 Curls (Rated 5/5 based on 13 reviews) Login to add your review

Thickens strands and increases volume for thicker, full‐bodied hair.

I really like this product. It really smells good and a great refresher for my curls. But I'm not quick to buy this again. I can make my own refresher. But the product is awesome for anyone who wants to purchase it

This product is great, I know it doesnt sound right but it is almost as if it made each individual strand thicker. (be careful about how much you use, it can make your hair look greasy) I usually use this as an overnight when my hair has been breaking a lot.

This does its job of refreshing curls, but so does water. Didnt find this doing anything water wasnt. waste of money

This product really does the job! It is excellent as a refresher for my twist outs and WnGs. Will buy again!

At first I really didn't care for this product. I have Fine 2b/2c hair and it seemed to make my hair oily. THEN I decided to change up my routine and just use the products in this line. Ever since I've been having AMAZING results! My hair is less frizzy, feels soft(used to use the Smoothie and Souffle), and no more gunky feeling! :) I also have noticed a bit more volume, but that was never an issue for me. Loving this stuff! Give it a shot, change up your routine a little and you may be surprised by the results! If not, gift it to someone in your family. Haha...

I love this product!!! It has increased growth for my hair a lot!!!!

Unlike the shampoo and conditioner of the same line this actually gives my hair volume. I just spray this on my roots when I take out my flat twists or for second day hair and my hair so full and voluminous! Love this product!

Love this. Another staple in my hair arsenal. I actually can see a difference in the thickness of my hair.

I love this! It adds great moisture and works really good to refresh second day hair. Very moisturizing and a great detangler.

Love this product! It has helped with thickening my 4a thin fine hair. It is not sticky or heavy at all. Absolutely love it!

Wonderful product. I have 4c hair and this product is great for detangling and adding moisture.

Why isn't anyone reviewing this product! I absolutely love this product. It is VERY light weight and it GREW back my edges! The crown of my head is covered by thicker hair. I wish it came in a 12 oz bottle

I give it 3 curls because I believe it worked well. It did add a bit of volume, but it doesn't stand out. I don't think it's really necessary if you're already using the shampoo and conditioner.

Deionized water, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Extract, Yucca Filamentosa Extract, Nutyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil*, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, SD 40 Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Biotin, Rosemary Extract, Bamboo Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (and) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract. *Denotes Certified Organic Ingredients.
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, anti-humectant