moisture frizz control anti-humectant

Design Essentials Natural Daily Moisturizing Lotion

8 oz | Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner

Product Rating: 4.25 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 16 reviews) Login to add your review

Natural Daily Moisturizing Loition is a blend of natural ingredients, such as Wheat Protein, Cocoa & Jojoba, that will moisturize and revitalize dry curls and waves while controlling frizz. With daily Read More...

Another really good product. It is very moisturizing and leaves my hair soft and shiny.A negative aspect would be the texture. It has a really sticky, tacky feel to it. It almost made me want to wash my hands before applying the product to my hair.The price is very expensive. Had I not recieved it in a giveaway, I would not have purchased it.I may buy it in the future- I am using it very sparingly.

This is really good as a moisturizer but it leaves your hair kind of greasy and the smell is just awful. It would be much more tolerable if the smell was not so strong. It was not as moisturizing as a leave in too.

smell is okay but strong...it is very moisturizing for a leave in. i used it on wet hair under gel and also on second and third day hair to add in moisture. it did a great job with that. i like that it is silicone free but am turned off by the fact it says natural but has mineral oil and they disguised it by using the scientific name. sneaky sneaky.

Definition yes, smell good, moisture no where to be found.

Received a sample of this a while ago and I liked it when applied to hair that was already in twists. Got the full-size and have tried using it different ways and I think the product works best on dry hair or damp hair that has already been detangled. It does not have enough slip to detangle hair like kinky curly knot today.

Great stuff. A little goes a long way. Can be used with or without curly products.

I am in love with this daily moisturizing lotion

Received this as a sample and was hesitant to try since I am Caucasian and was under the impression I have the wrong hair type for the product. WRONG!! This was awesome on my hair, defining my slightly curly waves into curls my stylist wanted to know how I achieved! I got soft, defined slightly elongated curls/spirals by only using a large pea sized dollop on my damp shoulder length hair, air drying. I do not get product build up if I use as a dry styler. I do this by dampening my hands (no extra water) and my small dollop, emulsify and schrunch throughout hair length while head is inverted. Beautiful! A real keeper in my arsenal for great hair!

.I just received this as a sample and I am amazed by the results. I just used a little a bit on the ends of my 3b hair (it's so cold out here) and my hair stayed moisturized all day. I am going to order the whole bottle. It's a winter HG, in my humble opinion.

I love this stuff! I use it on top of KK Knot Today and I also use the styling mouse from this line.. I have 3C hair and it's soft and wonderfully defined. Finally no crunch! Hold yes, but no crunch. My product junkie days are over.

This is an excellent product to use as a leave-in for weight and frizz control. It leaves hair bouncy and shiny. I tend to need a bit more moisture than this would be give me if used regularly, but I get some spectacular results when I use this right after a cleanse and condition. A very little goes a long way. Highly recommend.

I love this product!! I have such coarse, dry, and tightly coiled hair (i have to be a 4a or 4b) that frizzes as soon as my fingers touch it while dry. This is the only product i've found that moisturizes, defines my coils, and makes it look soft/shiny. It also causes less shrinkage than any other product i've tried and i've been experimenting w/products for over a year now. I also bought the Stretching Cream, but i prefer the Daily Moisture alone. I found when i combined it with the Stretching Cream, it took the softness away and kinda frizzed it more. I'm finally getting compliments on my coils from strangers :-) I wish i knew of stores that sold it, so that i didn't have to order online all the time. The stores that do carry this line, never seem to have the Daily Moisturizing Lotion (specifically).

I rec'd a sample and love it so much I'm going to buy a full size

Smells good. Keeps hair moisturize for a few hrs.

I had a sample of this and decided to try it. My hair has been really dry lately and this stuff worked wonders. I used it midday for frizz and general sad dry curls and WOW WOW. I used a small amount and it added lots of moisture and refreshed my curls.

Love it. Smells nice, good for everyday moisture. Not heavy, not white when I put it on.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Acetamide MEA, Stearalkonium Chloride PA, Polyquaternium 11, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Caprylyl Glycol (and) Methylisothiazolinone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Parfum/Fragrance, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth 20, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Isopropyl Lanolate, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter.
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, frizz control, anti-humectant