moisture

ElastaQP Creme Conditioning Shampoo

12 oz. | Cleanser, Sulfate-Free Shampoo

Product Rating: 4.09 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 11 reviews) Login to add your review

Vitamin-rich, Creme Conditioning Shampoo effectively cleanses the hair and maintains the properties essential for maximum health of normal a and chemically treated hair,This shampoo is acid based (ph Read More...

I like this shampoo and the ingredients. It makes my hair softer and easier to detangle. Not as moisturizing as I thought it would be but it's one of the better moisturizing shampoos I have used. It doesn't seem to get my scalp that clean because sometimes I still have a little itching after I wash with it, but there's nothing that ACV can't fix. All in all this is a good shampoo but I'm not ready to label it a staple.

This is my staple shampoo. I didn't even realize that it was sulfate-free when I first purchased it, but loved that it contained a lot of very healthy ingredients for the hair. It does a pretty good job of cleansing my hair without stripping it of moisture, and I love that I can easily detangle and run my fingers through my 4a/4b coils in the shower even before using a conditioner. The only reason why I won't give it 5 curls, however, is the fact that I feel that I need to use a clarifying shampoo at least once a month (I wash my hair once a week, so 4 times a month) because if I've used a lot of product, I still don't feel that my hair and scalp are completely clean from any build-up. Otherwise, it's a good shampoo.

I have been using this product for over three years. Absolutely wonderful. It doesn't lather, yet it cleans and it conditions well. Definitely a must-have product in my opinion.

Before i found this product i was using the Creme of Nature(CON) Sulfate Free shampoo. I LOVED that shampoo...buuuuut this shampoo replaced it. I picked the product up because i was interested if it was really a "Conditioning Shampoo" and it really is. Its a thick shampoo which makes it a bit more difficult to wash my hair but i can deal with that. The smell is nice. On the bottle it claims you can detangle with it (the creme of nature says the same) I can really detangle with it unlike the CON. I only finger detangle with this product though. It leaves my hair very soft and clean. The lather is also nice, similar to a sulfate shampoo but it does not have the stripping feeling. Definitely a staple in my collection for now on. Too bad i bought a brand new bottle of the CON just 2 weeks before i bought this.

It seems like everyone like this product ... But I don't . Aside from the smell , it does nothing : It doesn't clean the hair, leaves it gunky and tangled... It's consistency is so weird, like glue or something. I totally hated this shampoo : doesn't work for my 4b/4c dry and coarse hair.

i love the product... It was very cleansing and left my hair very soft and smooth. It suprised me with not being super soapy it was just the right amount.... LOVE IT!!!! Kind of thick though

As someone with 3c curls and lives in an area with hard water, this product has been a GODSEND! Satisfying lather, and my hair feels so healthy and silky afterwards. This is a good solid product for a very good price.

Very moisturising. It has no sulphates & leaves my hair soft and Detangled. Brilliant product. Not expensive at all well worth it!!

Really like this product. Didn't have to use much of the product and it still formed suds. Not to mention it smells great also and left my hair feeling clean.

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I've used this when I had a realxer & it still works just a well with my current natural(relaxer free) hair. I'm never changing my shampoo again. My hair is soft & manageable & manageable is a must with natural hair. Thanks Elasta QP..

Love this shampoo. Makes my hair feel clean and so soft that I don't even really need a conditioner.

Water (Aqua), Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Cocamide MEA, Polyquaternium-10, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin (Vitamin H), Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F), Persia Gratissima (Avocado) Oil [contains Vitamins B2, D, A, E, K, and Potassium], Citric Acid, Ethylene Glycol Distearate, Parfum (Fragrance), DMDM Hydantoin, Imidazolidinyl Urea, CI 19140 (FD&C Yellow 5).
Ingredient Attributes: moisture