moisture anti-humectant

Avlon KeraCare Natural Textures Cleansing Cream

8 oz | Cleanser, Sulfate-Free Shampoo

Product Rating: 4.92 Curls (Rated 5/5 based on 12 reviews) Login to add your review

Gentle hair and scalp cleansing while neem leaf extract helps eliminate scalp bacteria leaving hair healthier. Shikakai proteins naturally moisturize and nourish the hair and scalp. Amla extract plus Read More...

Love this for my coarse, protein sensitive hair. I need all the mositure i can get and this does not strip the hair, feels great and cleanses just how I like. I'm 3c I reckon.

The only shampoo/cleanser I have been able to use on my hair that has yielded truly positive results. I love the ingredients, the scent, and the way my hair looks and feels after using this. It has been the only thing that allows my hair to curl in its natural state.

I bought KeraCare Cleansing Cream at a local beauty supply store about 10 weeks ago for $14.99 and have used it at least once or twice a week since, though I do wash my hair at least 3 times weekly . It cleans surprisingly well and even lathers moderately, which I was a welcome surprise for a co-wash. It has a very "clean" scent that I enjoy, is easy to work through my curls, and requires only a moderate amount to be effective. The price is reasonable for the amount of use and benefit. The only reason I didn't give this product a 5Curl rating is the I would prefer that the product provide a bit more of a detangling/moisturinzing effect. It's not bad, but isn't as easy as it could be when combing through my curls with product in my hair and leaves my hair less moisturized than I would like (though not actually "dry"). With that said, the product does advise that you use the leave-in conditioner afterwards, but I haven't purchased that so am not sure what the end result would be if I used it.

This is my second sample pack and love it. This is comparable to As I Am. This is like As I Am pudding but a little more moisturizing. The only question is where can I buy it? I wish Curl Mart offered it. I also love the smell. It kind of smells like roses to me. I would like to alter this with As I Am.

In love with this product!!!!!! so great all the way around and you don't need a lot of it.

This is a wonderful cleanser. I like the smell and the lather. :D

This stuff is great! SO moisturizing and super cleansing! The best duo you could ask for in a shampoo. I also like that its a cream, but you get a phenomenal lather with it (rare for a cleanser of this consistency...) This will definitely be a keeper in my arsenal of cleansers!

I love the cleansing cream. You don't have to use a lot. It leaves my hair feeling really clean without feeling rough.

I loved that this cleansing cream was so creamy and I was able to work it into my hair fast and easy. It got the job done and made my hair soft and easy to work with, Smells great too.

I love this product. It lathers well and didn't leave my hair feeling stripped. I love the creaminess and it richness. I worked great on my very thick hair. Don''t leave it brittle at all.

This product is the BOMB.COM. Has a luxurious lather, without stripping your hair, after rinsing hair, hair is still soft and not squeaky clean. This is the best hair cleanser I have used to date

I like this product because of the moisture in it. It's a cross between a co-poo and an actual shampoo. Nice smell and good lather without drying my hair out.

aqueous extract, azadirachta indica, phyllanthus emblica (amla), acacia concinna, cetrimonium chloride, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, C12-15 alkyl lactate, polyquaternium-37, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, PPG-1 trideceth-6, glycerin, argania spinosa kernel oil, crambe abyssinica seed oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, polyquaternium-10, piroctone olamine, potassium sorbate, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, fragrance, benzyl benzoate
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, anti-humectant