frizz control anti-humectant

Urban Therapy Twisted Sista De-Frizz Shampoo

6.76 fl oz | Cleanser
Product UPC: 737178108923

Product Rating: 3.80 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 5 reviews) Login to add your review

Urban Therapy Twisted Sista De-Frizz Shampoo frizz reducing cleansing formula for thirsty hair - delivers tlc right where it's needed. Gently cleanses hair without drying, smoothing away frizz and lea Read More...

Doesn't strip the hair of it's moisture and works well when used before the same brand's conditioner :) It was in the shop for £1 so I thought it was amazing for that price

I had the opportunity to try the the De-Frizz Shampoo courtesy of Naturally Curly after entering a contest. I gave this shampoo 2 curls because it did not leave my hair feeling stringy or straw like. The smell was ok as it with most of the products in this line. I was not WOW-ed with it which is what it would take in order for me to purchase this product.

As far as shampoos go, this was ok. My hair felt thoroughly clean, but it also felt stringy and stripped. the consistency of the shampoo was really weird, it was sort of stick and almost felt waxy. But it did wash out all of the oils I had in my hair and left my scalp clean as well. All of the products in the line have a very distinct watermelon scent that might be off-putting to those that are overly sensitive to fragrances, but I didn't mind the smell and it doesn't linger for long.

bought this from walgreens the shampoo and conditioner smelled amazing left my hair really managable and easy to style

water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerin, sodium chloride, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, cocamide DEA, parfum, styrene/acrylates copolymer, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, PEG/PPG-20/6-dimethicone, polyquaternium-7, quaternium-80, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, tocopherol, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, triethylene glcyol, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, benzyl alcohol, citric acid, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, magnesium chloride, magnesium nitrate, methylparaben, propylparaben, benzyl salicylate, hexyl cinnamal, limonene
Ingredient Attributes: frizz control, anti-humectant