straightening frizz control anti-humectant

Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy 30 Day Smoothing Treatment

3.38 fl oz |
Product UPC: 022796916037

Product Rating: 3.50 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 6 reviews) Login to add your review

This easy to use, revolutionary, at-home salon treatment eliminates up to 95 percent of frizz and curl and cuts blow drying time by 75 percent for up to 30 glorious days*. Organix Ever Straight Brazil Read More...

THIS CONCOCTION OF CHEMICALS IS MY JAMMMM!!! I straighten my hair once a month and when i do, I use this stuff. I have 3c/4a, thick hair with med-low porosity. I cannot use protein products often so this is my once-a-month protein bump. The process is quick and painless (a few times in). I completed the treatment on the night of the 6th. On the 7th, it rained. NO frizz. On the 8th, it spittled in intense humidity, NO frizz. And today, I rolled around in bed all day (haha), no frizz. This is just how this product works: Awesomely. The effects last just as long as they are supposed to, so long as you use the corresponding flat-ironing spray after each wash. I haven't used that in a while. I just use the 30-day treatment these days as i embrace my curls and phase out the daily straightening that I used to do. The one and only straightening I do lasts 9-14 days, so long as i don't work out/swim in harsh waters.... Use a sulfate-free shampoo/cowash. This product also adds weight & body to my shrinkage-prone curls and cuts drying time by a-lot! A definite plus.

I have done this to my hair and I am in LOVE! It removed most if not all of my frizz, but i can still wear my hair curly/wavy too. I had done it about a year ago, but i still had remnents of a relaxer in my hair at the time. I followed the directions, but i put it on my hair when it was almost dry and didn't use all of the clarifying shampoo that comes with it. i also let my hair air dry almost completly before i put the product in. then let it almost completely dry again so i barely had to use the hair dyer (my hair and the dryer do not get along) just to get a few parts dry, then i used a straigtner which only goes up to 410. the first day the hair feels (but does not look) like it has a waxy coating, but my day two it looked perfect, kept going over it with a the straighter throughout the 48 hours. My hair looks healthier with so much less frizz and i can still wear it straight or wavy with minimal effort. The reason i only gave it 4, is because the whole process is time consuming.

I love this product! I actually used it 2x's the first time I did it because I did not follow the directions properly the first time. YOU NEED TO FLAT IRON WITH HIGH HEAT, it will let off an oder and 'smoke' a little. The first time I did it I did not use the flat iron and my hair was back to being curly and frizzy after I shampooed but the next time I did it I had MUCH straighter hair just blow drying it, nice soft, managable, no frizz exactly what I was looking for. I do not want straight hair all the time I really needed something to keep it in control, when I do want it straight though it is so much easier and faster than before. Also, I found this lasted a long time for my needs, it's been a few months and my hair still does not have the frizz or tightness. I am just now doing it again for my roots. This product is exactly what I was looking for!

I feel like I got a different product then the girls in the other reviews! The process is you shower, use the clarifying shampoo, put in the actual treatment, wait 30 minutes, then blow dry and straighten. When you blow dry, your hair is not going to look super sleek and shiny. It will look like it normally does when you blow dry; for me that's a pretty frizzy mess. When you straighten your hair, you have to go over every piece of hair about 5 times. It's a major hassle, but it seals in the keratin. Lastly, you can't wash your hair for 48 hours. After originally straightening my hair to seal the keratin in, my hair felt so soft! It was very straight too and perfect. Not washing my hair was a little annoying, but I did it on a weekend I wasn't going out. After those 48 hours, I washed it and instead of over an hour, it takes me about 20 minutes to straighten my hair after it's dry. It cut my straightening time by more then half, and it's so easy for me to get ready. I previously had gotten the keratin express at a salon, but after doing this, I realized I get the same results for much less of a price. Realize that your hair will not be stick straight after the shower. It still takes effort, just less of it. There is still half of the keratin stuff left, so I'm going to do it again soon. It has last me over a month so far. Make sure you are using shampoo and conditioner that is sulfate and sodium free! I only gave this 4 curls instead of 5 because I wish i didn't have to do anything at all, and I could come out of the shower with really straight hair, but for what it cost, it still works great!

Terrible. In all fairness, I should say that my hair does pretty much dry straight after using this product, BUT I have remnants of the Coppola Keratin Complex professional keratin treatment still in my hair, so this product likely just smoothed out the bit of curl that was coming back. First of all, this stuff is uber thick and slimy and it smells awful. It kind of smells like some type of herbs and stuff, but not in a pleasant way. It has been over a week and several washes, and my hair still smells like some kind of heavily seasoned food when I blow dry it...icky. It left a nasty residue on my scalp that eventually started peeling and flaking off like the scalp does after it has been sunburned, and my most diligent washing and scrubbing efforts did not wash this residue away. I suppose if I had never used the Coppola Keratin Complex system, I might think this product was good but it was definitely not worth the $100 savings. Just buy the professional stuff and do it at home!

This was horrible!!!!!!!!!! It didn't make my hair straight or unfrizzy the other way around this doesn't even deserve one curl I have 3a curls and tight curls around my face I thought I would have nice perfect straight hair this made my hair frizzy and exactly the same it alsosmelled really bad I got the shampoo and conditioner and I thought that it would smell good but ugh it smelled horrible I would try something else than this well just thought you should know !!! Bye

Aqua (Water) (DI water), Oxoacetamide, Carbocysteine, Oxoacetamide Amino Acids, Polyquaternium 67, Behentrimonium Chloride, PEG 90, Shea Butter, Amidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Shea Butter Cetyl Ester, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance, Silanetriol, Panthenol
Ingredient Attributes: straightening, frizz control, anti-humectant