straightening anti-humectant

Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Flat Iron Spray

6 fl oz | Styler, Finisher
Product UPC: 022796916044

Product Rating: 4.00 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 2 reviews) Login to add your review

Brazilian cocoa nut oils combined with hydrolyzed keratin protein seal and protect your hair from thermal heat styling. Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Flat Iron Spray protects again Read More...

I use this product to straighten my 3B hair, and I also use it when I go natural. It help elongate my curls and kept the frizz away.

This stuff is pretty cool. I used to use it a lot, like, every day, back in my straightening days. It really helped with the frizz problem i was having. It does not compare to organix's 30-day Keratin Smoothing Treatment, but it gets the job done if you have to straighten your hair on short notice. The effects will last maybe one night, Cinderella, so be careful. Use with a serum to lengthen effects. How I do it: Wash, towel dry, spray, apply conditioning serum, flat iron, magic.

Deionized Water, Alcohol Denatured (SD Alcohol 40 B), PEG 12 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Polyquaternium 6, Polyquaternium 11, Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein, Theobroma Cacao Extract (Cocoa Butter), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut), Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract (Aloe Leaf), Panthenol, Parfum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 40, Yellow 5
Ingredient Attributes: straightening, anti-humectant