anti-humectant

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner

13 fl oz | Conditioner
Product UPC: 022796916129

Product Rating: 3.56 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 16 reviews) Login to add your review

Moroccan argan oil penetrates the hair shaft to restore shine and softness while strengthening. This renewing formula is free of sulfates and parabens, and is safe for color-treated hair.

Best for refreshing my 3b curls. When hair looks dry, i just spray a little water on and top iT with a dime of thuis conditioner. My curls bounce richt back. Perfect. Love how the emollients are balanced out in this one. If I try iT with another conditioner my curls turn crispy.

After shampooing, this restores most of the moisture, but i still have to use a deep conditioner after using the moroccan argan oil conditioner. This conditioner is great for co-washing, as it adds slip, and works well for detangling hair.

I like this product as something to use when you don't need heavy duty conditioning. I use this conditioner and some other kinds of the same brand in between washes to keep my hair moisturized. All and all, it's a good product to have at hand.

Me like.

This is a conditioner with a decent consistency (not super thick but not watery) so it works well for me to gently comb my curls out in the shower. The smell is a little chemical-y but not terribly so. I don't notice any improvement of my hair or curls so I won't be repurchasing.

This was a nice conditioner! Not only did it smell good, but it made my hair soft and shiny when I used it!

I used this conditioner as a co wash and it works well for detangling hair. I let it sit in for about 30 mins.

This worked really well on my hair, it was left soft and tangle free. Agree with others, that it only works well if left in hair for at least three minutes before rinsing it out.

This conditioner is one of the most moisturizing conditioners I have ever used. It makes it super easy to detangle hair and it moisturizes it like no other shampoo I've tried. ANother benefit is that it has no harsh sulfates and wont leave a residue in your hair. Did I mention that it smells like heaven, it almost smells like a perfume. Plus, the argon oil make your hair really soft and shiny. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for some much needed moisture and shine.

smells wonderful but it didnt have any slip nor did it moisturize my hair and it left residue in my hair .

So I decided to take advantage of a BOGO sale and tried this along with the deep treatment. BAD MOVE! It was suppose to leave my hair soft and shiney. Instead, my hair was very dry and I had a lot of breakage. This also happened with the macadamia oil condish and mask as well. I usually don't return anything, but I have to take this mess back. Maybe I'll exchange for the new nubian heritage hair line.

I thought this was gonna be amazing in my hair, but it was absolutely TERRIBLE and drying in my hair. Will not purchase again

Leaves my hair soft and moisturized. The directions do state that you need to leave it in for a few minutes though. If you have an extra few minutes in the shower it's a fantastic product without being too expensive. I used to use the Aussie moist 3 minute deep conditioner every few days but this everyday works a lot better.

Aussie Moist was my favorite, but it's now number 2 behind this one. I use the Tightly Curly method found at www.tightlycurly.com, and leave this conditioner in my hair like a defining creme. I love how soft this conditioner leaves my coils!

I like the light tropical scent, but the only thing that really bothers me is the dimethicone. Other than that, it's a wonderful conditioner

omg luv this to! it is awesome I use all of the products in the moroccan oil series! shampoo deep conditioner regular conditioner and oil and it works wonders for my 3b curly hair!!!

Deionized Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Parfum, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil (Argan), Theobroma Cacao Extract (Cocoa Butter), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut), Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract (Aloe Leaf), Panthenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 40, Yellow 5
Ingredient Attributes: anti-humectant