moisture

L`Oreal Paris EverSleek Reparative Smoothing Conditioner

8.5 fl oz | Conditioner, Deep Conditioner
Product UPC: 071249197707

Product Rating: 2.83 Curls (Rated 3/5 based on 6 reviews) Login to add your review

EverSleek Reparative Smoothing Conditioner smooths and deeply conditions damaged, distressed hair without weighdown. It nourishes and smooths even the most sensitive strands, leaving hair manageable Read More...

left my fine, 2C hair feeling kinda dirty and greasy...and reeks of sunflower seeds mixed with old perfume! Won't use again.

A great drugstore buy. I blow dry my hair straight for a few months out of the year which isn't good for curly hair, but great for job interviews. I'm very paranoid, because i fear damage from heat, and pulling. So In order to try for the least damage possible I use this along with my all natural Shea butter products/ deep conditioners, and heat protecting products. It leaves my hair shiny, and strong. But it's not the best repairing conditioner! Though it's great, i'm not saying this is the only conditioner one should use. I would say you should have in your back pocket, and use it with other moisturizing products. But it stands pretty well on its own.

Doesn't do anything for me.

This conditioner felt great on my hair, not too synthetic. My hair is used to shea conditioner but this did the trick and left a nice shiny effect after rinsing. very good!

A good conditioner but left my hair fluffy when it dried instead of defined curls. However, it's supposed to be used with straightening, I think, and I don't straighten my curls. My results were identical with the Intense Smoothing version.

Rich, moisturizing daily conditioner. Very moisturizing.

Aqua (Water) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Seed Oil) , Behentrimonium Chloride , Glycerin , Cetyl Esters , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Fragrance , Quaternium-87 , Isopropyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Candelilla Cera (Candelilla Wax) , Propylene Glycol , Olea Europaea Oil (Olive Fruit Oil) , Caprylyl Glycol , Benzoic Acid , Citric Acid , Argania Spinosa Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil) , Hexyl Cinnamal , Linalool , Benzyl Salicylate , Limonene , Benzyl Alcohol , Citronellol , Triethanolamine
Ingredient Attributes: moisture