moisture

Eden Body Works All Natural Peppermint and Tea Tree Hair Oil

4 oz | Styler, Finisher
Product UPC: 765591003501

Product Rating: 4.67 Curls (Rated 5/5 based on 7 reviews) Login to add your review

All Natural Peppermint and Tea Tree Hair Oil is an exotic blend of nourishing ingredients that penetrates the hair from root to tip to promote new hair growth without clogging pores. Made with Coconut Read More...

(Type 4C). I have pretty bad dandruff. I have used several products throughout the years. JBCO worked well for a short period of time. It left my hair really soft but it made my scalp itch like crazy. After reading reviews on this product I purchased it and it is the best oil/dandruff eliminating product I have tried. It can be runny if you spray just a little too much but it keeps my scalp moisturized for days. I could probably get away with using this once per week at maximum. The peppermint smell is pretty strong but not to the point of annoyance. And there is a nice, cooling feeling on my scalp after use. This is definitely a staple for me.

Rating:

Love the way this product feels on my scalp and perhaps I'm strange but I like the peppermint smell...it is strong, so if you're not down for smelling like a tube of tooth paste, you will not like this product. The spray pump is forceful and I love that b/c the product gets through my curls and coils to my scalp and I don't have to aggravate my curl pattern much. It's a great refresher for 2nd/3rd day hair. I would be hesitant to try this on my children b/c of the strong smell and perhaps irritation to the oil getting in their eyes or anything like that. Only slight con is the opaque bottle prevents you from gauging how much product you have left :(

Tried it for the first time last week and although it really feels good on my scalp the peppermint smell lingers on for quite a while afterward. It does what it says.

(Type 4 hair) I have starter locs and don't use creams to moisturize my hair & scalp anymore. Thus I rely heavily on hair oils. After washing my hair, I initially used a different hair oil to seal in the moisture from the shower. Though after a few days my scalp was still itchy even after a good cleansing. Then I decided to apply a decent amount of EDEN BodyWorks Peppermint hair oil to see if it could soothe my itch scalp, which it certainly did! My scalp isn't nearly as irritated as it was earlier this week. I love the pump & how powerful the oil dispenses. I'm not too fond of having to pour oil on my hands and etc., so having EDEN bw oil is great if you want the majority of oil actually on your scalp, rather than all over your hands. Plus this doesn't have mineral oil so it's very light. This oil is definitely a staple for me, so much so that I'm considering EDEN's peppermint shampoo!

I have an itchy scalp, prone to dandruff. I was planning to wash my hair, but after I sprayed this on I just kept moving for several more days. The itch was gone, and it adds some shine!

I love this product because it moisturized my transitioning hair, but the peppermint smell was entirely to strong!

I won this product in a giveaway and i love it. I sprayed it on my scalp and it gives a cooling sensation which i love

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Of´Čücinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Hydrida (Lavandin) Oil, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Leaf Oil
Ingredient Attributes: moisture