moisture detangling anti-humectant

Eden Body Works Peppermint Tea Tree All-Natural Hair Milk

8 oz. | Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner
Product UPC: 765591003003

Product Rating: 4.00 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 7 reviews) Login to add your review

Peppermint Tea Tree All Natural Hair Milk is a leave-in conditioner formulated to boost moisture and shine in your hair, without being too heavy. Made with organic Coconut oil, Jojoba and Avocado, thi Read More...

This product is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I have used it on my 2-year-old daughters hair to help with the tight naps! And in 6 weeks, the naps became loose and began to grow long and strong. I shared it with a cousin who has bi-racial children and they to can testify how the milk relaxed their natural curls and allow them to brush through tangeled hair. I LOVE THE HAIR MILK!!

I picked this up at Walmart cause I thought the scent was delightful. I decided to try it in my hair by itself and after a low poo and conditioning I went a head and finger combed this through my wet hair. I thought it helped clump really well and I loved the consistency ! It does smell like peppermint and it did make my scalp and skin tingle but it wasn't terrible. My hair dried with just enough hold..a tiny bit crunchy but not terrible. The smell does seem to linger but I don't think its bad...makes me feel fresh ;) would be perfect for Christmas!! Lol

I really love this product. It gives my hair great slip. It works great in twist out and braid out with no frizz. The only thing i don't like is the strong peppermint scent. I would purchase it again and again. (type 3c and 4a)

First of all, I'm not sure what they were talking about when they said that this milk was good for detangling. It really isn't, at least not on my hair. This product has one of the worst slip in all of the products that I've used. To even get close to my usual detangler, KCKT, I have to use gobs of it. Speaking of gobs, this product has a very gooey, almost tree sap consistency mixed with cream, if that makes sense. In some aspects, it can even be considered sticky, as if the glycerin hasn't quite mixed together with the rest of the product. It also has the added bonus of smelling STRONGLY like menthol, or this Asian medicine that my family uses. And it carries. Your face will tingle. Your back and neck will tingle... it's very stereotypically peppermint. If you get this in your eyes, you are pretty much screwed. I realize I haven't said a single positive thing about this product, but I gave it four stars. This is because it clumps my hair so well, it's ridiculous. For my usual conditioner, I need a magic formula of sorts (some amount of it plus water) to get decent clumps in ADDITION to gel. This conditioner also looks like it's also going to have great hold. I'm rather fortunate though, that I'm used to this smell, or else I wouldn't bother with the headache that I'm probably going to get from this overbearing smell.

I love this product. Refreshing tingle and smell. Provides great moisture for my hair. It's my goto leave in conditioner.

I very much like this product. The smell is very refreshing, and the mint makes my scalp feel cool. It moisturizes, but it also provides nice hold for my curls. The one thing is that it can get a little "crunchy," but when I scrunch my curls, they soften up.

It's an ok leave in I use it for my 3 year old daughter mostly and it keeps her hair moisturized. It's not very thick it a light leave in. Her hair type is the same as mine (3c)

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Prunus Armenaica (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxpropyltrimonium Honey, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Peppermint (Mentha Peperita) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Leaf Oil, Phenoxyethanol
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, detangling, anti-humectant