anti-humectant

Carols Daughter Macadamia Heat Styling Hairspray

4 oz | Styler, Finisher
Product UPC: 820645204959

Product Rating: 2.50 Curls (Rated 3/5 based on 6 reviews) Login to add your review

A lightweight, heat-protecting formula that delivers lasting hold without any sticky, crunchy, or flaky residue. The blend of super-ingredient Macadamia Oil with Honey Extract restores hair health and Read More...

I really like that this heat protectant has macadamia oil in it, but I don't like how hard it is to run my fingers through my hair after I use it. It feels kind of stiff until I get my fingers through it. I do think it protects my hair well from the heat though so I'm still using it.

product made my hair very stiff when flat ironing. wasted my money

I like how this smells but my hair felt so sticky afterwords, I wouldn't recommend it.

Starting with the positives first. Smells good... Negatives it is sticky and I'm not sure what to use it with. The label says that you can flat iron using this but my clean iron that has never stuck to anything did just that. It made my hair sticky as well. I purchase the whole Macadamia kit as I was curious to try CD's products. I don't know if I ever will ever again. The one thing I did like was the serum. I still have to try out the heat setting foam that came in the set hoping that will work. The hold & control smoother doesn't blend into my hair all either :( :( this is truly a waste of money don't even bother. Out of 45.00 for this set one product does what it says it will.

Nice. Smells good and is not a hard crunchy hair spray. It does hold the hair in a style, but does not make it feel stiff.

Works great. Does not leave a dulling film or residue. Really protects and holds.

SD Alcohol 40-B, Water (Aqua), Octylacrylamide/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyurethane-14, AMP-Acrylates Copolymer, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Honey Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Lawsonia Inermis Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale Rhizome/Root Extract, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Fragrance (Parfum)
Ingredient Attributes: anti-humectant