La Bella Lots of Curls Gel

22 oz | Styler, Root-Lifter
Product UPC: 076973396051

Product Rating: 4.44 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 16 reviews) Login to add your review

Revitalizes and Controls. Unique two-in-one formula holds and activates. Scientifically formulated to enhance curls, giving them greater definition, bounce and shine. Holds hair in place and minimizes Read More...

This works wonders for my curls! It keeps them well-defined, shiny, springy and most importantly, DOES NOT flake, which has been a problem for me in the past. My curls are soft yet firm, not crunchy or hard. I co-wash and then use this. I can achieve up to day 5 hair with this lovely concoction (and this is in between workouts too). I could probably stretch it out to day 7, but with my exercise routine, that'd be pushing it with a potentially sweaty, built-up-with-product scalp. Gross! In closing, Lots of Curls gel is cheap ($1.84 for a 22 oz. bottle) and it has a slight berry/fruity smell. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

at first i didn't like this gel. but after i started using a leave in conditioner before putting the gel in my hair i began to love it . It doesn't flake, dry, or make your hair hard. the only thing i don't like is when u are almost finished with the bottle theirs a lot left in it that u can't get out

This gel dried my hair out and did not give lasting hold! By midday I was frizzing up. If it wasn't so cheap I would return it

It's ok. Frizzed up a bit. Decent hold. Might be useful to add a bit of extra hold to my mousse. Probably will not buy again.

I LOVE this gel!!!!!! I went to the store to get a different gel, but saw this and thought I'd give it a try. My hair (which is normally a mixture of 2c and 3a, but lately mostly 2c due to the winter weather) is now a mixture of 3a/3b, and I can go 2-3 days with out washing my hair (i used to have to wet my hair everyday to revitalize my curls). I wash my hair at night, spray some John Frieda Frizz-Ease Curl Dreams Curl Perfecting Spray through my hair, then scrunch some of this gel through my hair, flip over my head, and scrunch my hair up into a messy bun. The next morning I let it down and have tons of amazing curls. :D

My 2c waves/curls love this gel! I just used it for the first time today with awesome results. I pulled my hair out of my pineapple and wet it down with homemade beach spray. I used a little Beautiful Curls Curl Reviving Tonic and scrunched in three large grape sized dollops of La Bella gel, defused for about 5 minutes while scrunching and voila! Beautiful curl definition and no frizz! It has a slight crunch but sotc and your good to go!

used to use this stuff all of the time in high school, now i use it on my mothers relaxed hair for her roller sets, doesn't get stiff or hard in the hair. i would refresh my hair with it everyday and it took about 5 or 6 days for it to actually build up. so much better than a lot of expensive gels. oh, and it works well with the moisturizers i use it with unlike eco styler and other gels

This is my favorite gel. It is really cheap, has no crunch (unless I use an exorbitant amount), makes my waves look good, and smells good. Basically everything I'm looking for. I like to use this with Curl Junkie's Curl in a Bottle underneath so I get more curl, but that isn't necessary. I would definitely recommend you to try this stuff!

I love love love this stuff . My curls look amazing.

I think the ingredients need to be updated because the bottle I picked up a couple weeks ago lists Keratin Amino Acids as the final ingredient. That's why I thought that despite my protein sensitivity I would be safe with this gel. My hair loves this stuff! It is a lot more defined, soft, shiny and bouncy. I do have to scrunch out the crunch once it drys but after that my hair is super soft. I combine it with Herbal Essences Set Me Up gel for added control. With this combo I do have to reapply for a few days. I will definitely repurchase.

I really like this gel! It is up there with the LA Looks Sports gel. I get better results with this and the new LA Looks purple polish gel. Definately worth a try. I have thick past my shoulders 3a hair (with some 2 and 3b). I tend to get halo frizz and this stops that! CVS tends to have buy one get one half off to boot.

I have been using this product for about four years ago. It's inexpensive and it does the required work. Not only is it sulfate free and silicone, it's alcohol free too and animal free. It helps get rid of frizz and I will continue to use this.

I Love this stuff. I actually had 2 other gels I was using LA Looks Sports Gel and Fantasia IC. LA Looks has too much hold, IC is good, but doesn't have enough hold. THIS is the perfect in between. I have 3a curls and this made my curls go to the curly kinky coiled 3c curls. LOVE it. Where I live its always humid and windy, I keep the curl with this.

I love this gel! It provides great definition and hold. It's also super easy to SOTC, leaving me with soft waves all day. Definitely my favorite for everyday use.

I bought this because it was so cheap and i knew it couldnt hurt to try. I used it on wet hair and I had lots of curls no flakes at all. It doesnt work as well on dry hair but its still nice.

I bought this on a whim when the store I was at was out of the LA Looks gel I was looking for. This product comes in a huge bottle and was really cheap (I think I paid $1.99.) It has a great citrus smell and I love that it's alcohol free (i.e. CG friendly.) I use a dollop about this size of a ping-pong ball. It feels strange when raking it through, but it gives me big, soft, luscious curls that are not weighed down, have hold, and are not crunchy. I would buy this again in a heartbeat, but probably not for another year because it's such a huge bottle!

Water, Sorbitol, PVP, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Keratin Amino Acids, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Aminomethyl Propanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Benzophenone-4, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, Red 33.
Ingredient Attributes: