moisture

Botticelli Botanicals Styling Mudd

8 oz | Styler, Root-Lifter

see all Botticelli Botanicals products

Product Rating: 4.80 Curls (Rated 5/5 based on 5 reviews) Login to add your review

Provides lush moisture and natural hold. No alcohols, no sulfates, no silicones, no protein, no polyquats, no parabens, and no formaldehyde, so you can use as much as your hair likes, and never weigh Read More...

This is my absolute favorite styler, and I have a lot! It gives great hold, definition, frizz control (even in Florida heat!), and volume all in one bottle. I am researching how to make this okra gel myself, as the communication and lead time buying from the seller on etsy was a 1 star experience. However, if I can't make it myself, I would suck it up and purchase it again. It's really THAT GOOD. I apply quite a bit to my hair (more than I use with other gels), plop for about 15 mins, and diffuse. I do find my hair takes longer to dry with this product. Also, I keep it in the fridge since I've heard it does not keep.

This might be the best styling product I've ever tried. It's completely natural, lightweight yet gives great hold and smoothing. It does dry crunchy, but if you scrunch it out with a styling milk it comes out bouncy and soft. I love that you can get her to customize what you need in it -- just write to her, explain what your hair's difficulties are, and she'll customize it for you! I got the sweet pea fragrance; it's a little jelly-bean-ish, but not bad, and dries nice and light. Just so you know, it isn't as dark as it looks in the picture! I highly recommend this.

I LoVE, LoVE, LoVE BB's styling Mudd!!! It leaves my hair feeling so silky, shiny and defined. I love that you can choose a scent and add-in's. I bought the "fool proof" version and it works fabulously for my hair!!! This is a must have staple for me.

This is the best product for my fine hair. You can customize the ingredients and choose your own scent. This product makes my waves into curls where my pattern is stronger and it doesn't weigh down my hair. You have to discover what additives your hair likes to really get the full benefit. If you're not sure you can contact her and give her your hair type and problems and she will customize for you!! This is the best styler for me! Thanks BB!

I got very super soft, big loose curls.... love it! The fragrance of this product, however, doesn't appeal to me. My 11-year-old said I smelled like a jelly bean, and I felt the the scent got muskier as the product dried.

Spring water, okra extract, natural thickener, preservative.
Ingredient Attributes: moisture