moisture anti-humectant

Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer

16 oz | Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner

Product Rating: 3.25 Curls (Rated 3/5 based on 4 reviews) Login to add your review

Want Great Braidouts and Twist outs? Shea-Yogurt is here! This great moisturizing blend will leave your hair shiny, soft and defined.

Great smell and smooth texture. However, I had very little definition and only slight moisture. To alleviate these problems I twisted on wet hair and tried several leave in conditioners, including one from this brand. On my hair this acts more like a sealer than a moisturizer. It did a great job of sealing and reviving other stylers, but I have other products fr that. It has 3 curls because it feels really good on my hair and works well with other products. I will keep using it, but probably will not repurchase.

This product is great for thicker hair, like mine. I use it after my leave-in conditioner. A little goes a long way. My hair is noticeably softer and shinier. Plus, to me, it smells like Starbursts. YUM!

Love the smell, love the feel of it on my hair. Gave me some good twist-outs but it was a bit greasy even after I modified the amoutn I was using. I would still use it again though. I can smell it now lol!

Not right for my hair. Way too heavy.

Raw Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Essential Oils, Rosemary , Herbal and Botanical Blend
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, anti-humectant