moisture no silicones

Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave In Conditioner

8 fl oz. | Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner, Refresher

Product Rating: 4.80 Curls (Rated 5/5 based on 10 reviews) Login to add your review

The PERFECT moisture solution for ALL HAIR TYPES A lightweight leave in conditioner that penetrates deep into hair cortex to lock in moisture, soften, strengthen and condition each strand. Infused wit Read More...

Wonderful smell! Very moisturizing! Leaves my hair so incredibly soft. Though it leaves my hair a little green-yellow

Yummy loveness in a bottle! Light and oh so moisturizing..I spray it in my hand so I kno exactly where it's applied as to not waste product lol..almost out of my 8 oz so I'm hoping to find it on ground in the 16oz

Love this leave in! It really conditions my hair and smells great throughout the entire day! I even use this on my baby's hair after a bath, which is so light to use.

Love it! Smells great and it keeps my hair moisturized.

This conditioner is the perfect consistency for my hair it's not too thick and not too light. It moisturizes my hair and smells so good.

undefined

I love this leave-in,it's very moisturizing and smells great!! I use it under my styler and also refresh my curls in the morning!

undefined

Great smell and good initial moisture. When I initially used this I wasn't crazy about it. I was a new natural and my hair was not in very good condition. Now that I know my hair and how to care for it, this product is a staple. It provides moisture and helps strengthen my hair. I use it as a refresher spray rather than as an initial leave in. Love the smell, feel, and long term effects on my hair.

Love the lightweightedness of this. Doesn't interfere with your styler.

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera Juice) , Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut derived), Stearalkonium Chloride (Coconut derived), Silk Amino Acids (Natural protein), Vegetable Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Cymbopogon Flexosus (Lemongrass) Oil Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Natural Detangling Agent), Sorbic Acid (Food Grade Preservative), Fragrance (Parfum), Color Additives, Botanical Blend

Ingredient Attributes: moisture, no silicones