detangling anti-humectant

Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair

3.4 oz | Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner
Product UPC: 018084882283

Product Rating: 3.00 Curls (Rated 3/5 based on 2 reviews) Login to add your review

This daily leave-in treatment instantly repairs damaged hair by 26%*, helps protect from heat styling and detangles to help prevent further damage. * Certified organically-derived quinoa protei Read More...

This repair conditioner was the best thing for my hair when I used blow out my hair straight, I'd notice the effects of this for up to a week. Really softening and shiny great product. Haven't used it since I embraced my curls a few months ago though.

3c/4a. This product is mildly moisturizing. As for its anti-breakage qualities, I cannot speak for those. I was still having split ends, but I bought this product at a time when I was having very intense breakage and split end damage. All I know is that I was still having breakage while using the product. Less? Maybe? I cannot say. Overall, not impressed. Also, definitely does NOTHING for curls, as it is thin and watery, just heat-straightened hair. Makes for an okay heat protectant.

Water, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed, Methyl Soyate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fusanus Spictacus Wood Oil, Tocopherol, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Geraniol, Linalool, Farnesol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Limonene, Alcohol, Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate
Ingredient Attributes: detangling, anti-humectant