moisture anti-humectant

Doo Gro Mega Thick Growth Oil

4.5 oz | Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner, Deep Conditioner
Product UPC: 649010751924

Product Rating: 3.75 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 4 reviews) Login to add your review

This oil helps thicken and strengthen weak, damaged hair. Its special blend of oat protein, oat extract, meadowfoam seed oil, vitamins, pure herbs, shea butter and botanical thickeners provides needed Read More...

It does actually work. I've been using it for a month and my hair did grow a lot, considering the rate it normally grows. I say it's worth the $3 I paid for it :) plus it's nice to leave in at night and wash out in the Morning.

I started using this oil when my hair was relaxed and I had amazing growth but i did not notice any change the thickness of my hair. Now that I'm natural, I still like this product. I use this in conjunction with the moisturizing deep conditioner. I do wish the smell was different.

I started using this product along with the shampoo and deep conditioner when I had a relaxer. I was surprised that my hair had grown so much in 3 months. It's a good price $5, and a little goes a long way. It can also be used as a hot oil treatment. I only wished the fragrance was different.

I was looking for something that would thicken my hair because it is very thin . So I tried a few of the Doo gro thickening products. I really don't know if it was this specific product that thickened my hair but it did get thicker ! I just wish it came in a bigger bottle an lasted longer .

Soybean Oil , Soy Methyl Ester , Sweet Almond Oil , Oat Extract , Oat Protein , Meadowfoam Seed Oil , Shea Butter Extract , Fragrance , Propylparaben , BHA , Tea Tree Oil , Retinol (Vitamin A) , Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D) , Tocopherol (Vitamin E) , Matricaria Extract , Goldenseed Extract , Hops Extract , Soap Bark Extract , Cherry Bark Extract , Calendula Extract , Henna Extract , Horsetail Extract , Safflower Oil
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, anti-humectant