anti-humectant

Kynx I Am Free Miracle Kink Cream

8 oz | Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner, Styler

Product Rating: 1.20 Curls (Rated 1/5 based on 5 reviews) Login to add your review

I Am Free Miracle Kink Cream is a leave-in styling treatment that works as a leave-in conditioner or a setting lotion. Formulated with the magical ingredient Monoi de Tahiti, this leave in styling tr Read More...

doesn't even deserve a star. made my hair like a Brillo pad

really this does nothing to my hair. am a 4c and i feel its a waste of money. smell is ok, but apart from that it just sits on ur hair. i can go on n on, on how this product is not worth it. but i think u get my point. am giving it a one start only bcs i v to rate it

This cream is just okay. Smells nice, but I feel like I have to add other products to it in order make better results.

I absolutely agree with "Dulce"! This product is a total waste of your money.

Overpriced and has commercial ingredients (they advertise as being all natural). I have better results with water as a leave in!

Water, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Polysorbate 60, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Silk Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Cone Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Root Extract, Nasturtium Officinale Flower/Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Panthenol, Methylheptyl Isostearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Citric Acid.
Ingredient Attributes: anti-humectant