moisture anti-humectant

Little Miss Fuzzy Head Happy Hair Fusion

8 oz. | Styler
Product UPC: 798304131208

see all Little Miss Fuzzy Head products

Product Rating: 5.00 Curls (Rated 5/5 based on 2 reviews) Login to add your review

Styling aid and moisture all in one product! Little Miss Fuzzy Head is formulated to smooth and hydrate hair without weighing it down with chemicals and unnecessary ingredients. Little Miss Fuzzy Head Read More...

4a / 4b hair. I've been natural for 4+ years - shoulder length, healthy hair. I looooove this product. At first, I was hesitant to use it (Fuzzy-Head?!) and the smell is not my favorite, but the instructions looked simple enough and I decided to give it a go. I wet my hair and applied. The first time, I put in just enough (about a quarter-size amount) that my hair was not heavy, maintained its great shape, but also looked bouncy and relaxed, not frizzy or stiff. The second time, I used too much and it was a bit "crunchy." Now, I have gotten the hang of how much to use and apply it from the bottom, top, and do a quick shake through my hair. Love it and will continue to use it. I have not used it for twists, but the instructions say you can do so as well!

This product is surprisingly my new favorite product! It smells great and a little goes a long way. I believe this jar will last me a while and I have shoulder length 4a hair. The product defined my curls and made it very easy to twist my hair. I will definitely continue to use this product.

Filtered water, organic agave plant extract, virgin coconut oil, unrefined shea butter, organic aloe, avocado, hemp, jojoba & olive fusion extract, vegetable glycerin, emulsifying wax (vegetable based), potassium sorbate, vitamin E, natural fragrance
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, anti-humectant