frizz control

Ampro Pro Styl Clear Ice Protein Styling Gel

6 oz. | Styler

Product Rating: 4.20 Curls (Rated 4/5 based on 10 reviews) Login to add your review

Use our Clear Ice Protein Styling Gel to add body and sheen to gray, blond or light colored hair while providing a firm, yet natural feeling hold.

This non-greasy, water based formula is i Read More...

this gel has wonderful hold without making my hair crunchy.my curls were soft and manageable.It only takes a very small amount so this will last me like 6 months.thanks for a wonderful gel that doesn't get crunchy

GREAT GEL!!! I mixed it with water and my tight curls were put in place. I wasn't a big fan of gel in my hair, but this product has changed that.

This gel was great! I've used the black gel to smooth down edges, but this gel is great of styling and hold without weighing your hair down. You only need a little, so one jar will last quite a while. I love it and will certainly buy again when I run out.

I have only used this gel once. But I was surprised at how well it defined my curls. May hair still felt soft to the touch. I do not use a lot because of my past relationship with other clear ice gel (flaking and itching. I will definitely use this to try some twist outs.

I like this gel, keeps my thin curls in check. And yes, a little goes a long way!

Loved this product. It is very light, can be used on wet or dry natural texture or straight hair. does not wet hair and make it go back to curly, dries fast and leaves no residue or flakiness. highly recommend.

Surprisingly this is a really good gel. Where I live it's really hard to find eco styler gel, but this stuff is literally everywhere. It's usually for about a dollar or two, and it lasts me a really long time because a little goes a long way. (:

I agree with the first reviewer. This has been out for years! Longer than the Eco styler! It does not have much of curl-friendly ingredients like the eco styler but it is wallet friendly and great to use when there is high humidity. Cannot use Eco Styler in humidity for my hair will shrink and frizz up like crazy! Used this for years and will continue to

One curl for the awesome price. One curl for the thick consistency; I'm not a fan of watery hair gel. One curl for the hold; it does its job and really straightens my edges. Unfortunately, it flakes so bad it's embarrassing. What a disappointment.

Okay, so I am shocked that no one has reviewed this gel. It has been around longer than Ecostyler and no one apparently uses it bu the person who recommended it to me and my friend who I recommended it to. I have been natural for 13 years and I have used it for 5. Oh well, I have 3c/4a hair and this gel is the best I've found. I like Ecostyler but my hair gets frizzier and I have more shrinkage. This gel has to be used with oil and leave-in. It can flake but if you out a little oil or serum on after it is dry that goes away. Does very well in humidity. I know there is stuff with better ingredients and I am open but for now Clear Ice is still the way.

Artesian Water, Sodium Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, PEG-12 Dimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Ext. Violet 2

Ingredient Attributes: frizz control