anti-humectant

Tigi Bed Head Control Freak Conditioner

12 oz. / 350 ml | Conditioner, Daily Conditioner

Product Rating: 3.18 Curls (Rated 3/5 based on 11 reviews) Login to add your review

Condition to keep tangles and frizz in check. Finally, a conditioner that gives you serious authority over your hair's performance.

The conditioner smells soooo good. Also, i love the color! But it does really nothing. I actually have less frizz when i DON'T use it. But i'm nothing without this product. I can't get it any more where i usually do and im lazy so im going to try a new product. It's ok though.

my curls have less frizz. my curls are bouncy and light weight. i love this conditioner which also smells like pineapples:D

great for smoothing or prepping to straighten curls.

Smells nice, but does nothing good for my curls. Even while rinsing it out my hair felt stiff.

I used the shampoo, conditioner and serum a while back and was very un-impresssed with it. Especially concidering how much the stuff was. The shampoo was drying (even for a shampoo) and didn't really clean my hair all that well. The conditioner was a wasted step- it wasn't thick at all, didn't condition and left a really heavy residue I liked the way the serum smelled, and it did help the frizz, but it gave me buildup. I might try it again if I was looking for a gel substitute. Overall, my hair was frizzy and sticky. Save your money...

I didn't like this one at all. I used it in conjunction with the Control Freak Shampoo and Control Freak Serum, and my head never felt so itchy as it did the few times I used this stuff!! It took a good couple of clarifying rinses to erase this stuff from my poor hair. The conditioner definitely wasn't moisturizing enough for my hair. I returned all three Control Freak products after less than 2 weeks. The people at the salon were not suprised because they said they had the same results and thought it was some of the most terrible stuff out there. I'm not suprised it's called 'Bed Head', because it made me feel like I had bed bugs on my scalp! I'm not usually this negative about a product, but this was definitely one of the worst I have ever tried, and would never recommend it.

This conditioner did a great job on my hair, but the best part about it is that it makes my hair dry faster when I use it! It's pretty amazing!!

Great green apple scent, but not enough conditioning power for my hair.

liked it. great smell.

I love this green, fresh-smelling conditioner. It left my hair soft and I love the packaging.

I liked this one ok. It didn't knock me over, but it was a nice daily-type conditioner. My husband (also a curlyhead) really likes it.

Deionized Water, Polyquaternium-11, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-37, Tallowtrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Nonoxynol 10, Dimethicone Copolyol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Jojoba Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Red 40
Ingredient Attributes: anti-humectant